• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BENQ GL2440 "No cable found".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I went to the mall and bought the Benq 2440 for an awesome price.

The problem is that when I connect it to my ATI 3850 using an VGA adapter it says "no cable found".

So I bought a VGA to DVI adapter which i connect to the GPU and not the screen. I still got the same error.

I tried connecting the monitor to the PS3 using the HDMI cable and it worked the monitor looked pretty awesome but I still cant use it with the PC please help me!

If this helps when I turn the power on the monitor while its connected to the PC i can see the BENQ logo and then it turns blue and I get the error message. My GPU is pretty old but is he really the problem?

Please help me enjoy my weekend :)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Tried plugging it into your motherboard's VGA output? Could be a problem with the GPU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed it by entering the options menu on the screen, the problem is solved and I'm really sorry for the late response.

Back