• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Best class

Best class?

• Total voters
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like i posted it in official dr forum, pk stuff depends like 40% of player skill. 30% of lvl and tactic lvl. 25% rares. and 5% of ure class.

but i like wiz best, so voted for it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol only owned noob warriors, i was level 71 with 25k hp and i survived a dual class's firebird, u just gotta know how to pot fast enaugh, and u must be a noob to think firebird is the best wizard spell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u edit fb so it will make 8-10 hits. then its best for pking. but in normal case fw>fb.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you edit you are hacking, so i could say u get a pot hack and no1 kills you either...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pot hack sux. i can pot million times faster myself. tryed with friend once. i used pot hack. he ld-d me and hitted. take a wild guess what happend next.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
karmo1 said:
pot hack sux. i can pot million times faster myself. tryed with friend once. i used pot hack. he ld-d me and hitted. take a wild guess what happend next.

Alot of people now adays claim that they use hacks in Dragonraja.. Wheres peoples proof? THey never have any... hmm what a coincidence right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cell2002 said:
Alot of people now adays claim that they use hacks in Dragonraja.. Wheres peoples proof? THey never have any... hmm what a coincidence right?

what hack u want me to teach u? magery hack? dupe? hurling hack? fame hack? later i make some pics also if u want. and ive got 3 or 4 times ban in dr coz hacking so stfu. (yaya i know im not cool)

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Teach me every hack. Only way to prove you know how. I just see alot of people saying that they know how to hack yet about 80% havnt hacked in their life.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cell2002 said:
Teach me every hack. Only way to prove you know how. I just see alot of people saying that they know how to hack yet about 80% havnt hacked in their life.

okay fine. give me ure msn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what Warrior is stronger in PvP ? Double Sword or Double Mace ??? I know that Maces have more DMG, but i heard Double Sword is very good. Can anyone explain this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not really difference do u have dsword or dmace. only look and dmace have lilbit more damage. skills and all other stuff is the same.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i checked items, and Dragonslayer Sword have 204-210 and Dragonslayer Mace have 223-231, so the difference is 19-21... is it big difference in PvP ?

EDIT: I have just noticed that dragonslayer mace is heavier(1777) than dragonslayer sword (1485), does it any matter ?? maybe attack speed or something ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all weapons have same attack speed. 19-21 difference is like 150-200 extra damage i think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:/ dont like welding an stupid axe or hammer, better like cool sword :(

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't go into an argument of which weapons are better. they either both suck or are both good. They each have good qualities to them.

Back