• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

best database for mangos rev.3838 ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone sugest me the best database for a mangos rev.3838 ?? i would like that illidan is spawn in it , and alsow one that is up to date AND one that has no or little errors .....

if al this is not possible ............... then ..... just give me a link to a good database for mangos rev.3838 please .

thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im also vey confused with all that old stuff that cluttered in here, is there a way to change it to work for the latest game version? currently using antrix and loving it, just the database isnt that good, was going to try mangos as i heard it has a better database, but its nothing but confusion.

Back