• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Best release of 2010

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think Cype is the best CMS although I don't use it, because it has very good features, easy to modify to the most and easy to install. Other than that, I think the old CMS's like s0wh4t CMS were great.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ontopic I'd say MoopleDEV.

@offtopic

@xnicnicx - IMHO, C# is much more powerful. But, I'm not going to stop you or anything...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rather have the new one.
MapleNicSource.Just unoficially release a day ago.
it will release on the 25 dec(christmas)

I'm pretty sure a repack won't be the best release of this year.
Don't call it MapelNicSource since it's probably based on some other source.

Reaction score
That was 2 years ago, and mine on the Vana forums was better, as it used the 'no exit button accept-decline' type, which you cannot exit at all.

Of course you can just code it so exit doesn't actually exit.

In odin terms:
function start() {
cm.sendNext("Hmm");
}

function action(asdf,sdf,df) {
start();
}

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont use ShootSource.

Id say the best release of 2010 is...
v83 MapleStory Client.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Each and every person has different opinions, to me, I'll think that CelinoSRC by Lai is the best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v83 Client
ShootSource

Big Bang -- But the towns are crappy now, condensed, and I cant find where to go. -.-' Upside. I can own Stone Golems at level twenteh

Back