Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Best source that works on w10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm searching for a source that works on windows 10, as i want to start maplestory developing this would be great. I'm actually searching for a good source that is greatly playable. So if you could help me find a source that'd be nice!

<3
Reaction score
It is not the source that works with Windows 10 or not. It would be the version. Only the more recent versions work on Windows 10. So you are definitely out of luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does it work on w10?
It is not the source that works with Windows 10 or not. It would be the version. Only the more recent versions work on Windows 10. So you are definitely out of luck.
True.
For me under win10 anyway, yes, indeed it does work. I can confirm this, as I've personally ran all sorts of sources for fun in the recent past. if you install all of the and the then it should not give you too many problems..
v62, v83, v88, and v142+ ran fine on w10. Just some v117.2 files gave me trouble on win10, as with win8.1.

not a programmer
Reaction score
other low versions work without error and v83-v111 should work too though compatibility mode and not everytime.

Last edited:
Back