• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BillingDBError, anyone knows modify?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
161703|SELECT IDX FROM UL WHERE userid='admin' AND ChName='Pelado' [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server inexistente ou acesso negado.
161746|INSERT INTO CT (userid, ChName, IP, ServerName, SNo) values('admin','Pelado','127.0.0.1','BLACK','41')

I have this erros all the time, anyone can help me?!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hello guys, Yes I also had the same problem. You know what I did?
Actually I reinstalled my PC and I could then complete the SQL part in less than 5minutes.

Notice: So what you've to do is to reinstall your pc. Very simply :)

Good Luck :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think it is to do with your clan files. If clan creation is not working then that is why, the game.exe cannot access the sql server properly so it posts a log telling you what the problem is. Try to use your SA and SA password in sql server, this might stop it. Reinstalling your pc is one way to do it. But it is extremely uneficient in a time aspect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha. No.
Listen, go to where ur SQL is...
Then look for TEXT FILE called BillingDB...
OR U KNOW WHAT, if u cant find this u just delete all text files there
WITH THE DATABASE NAMES ONLY!

100% Working.

Back