Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BioMU [Season 6 Part 3| 9999x | 90% | Balanced PVP|Castle Siege]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Update server! Join us! +100 active
8x5pHQe - BioMU [Season 6 Part 3| 9999x | 90% | Balanced PVP|Castle Siege] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update Server! Join us :D
I like the idea of every item can have sockets. So all sets be can used. But 65k all stats makes the game alittle too unbalanced. maybe u should limit max points to 100k. so people can make their own builds. for example: 65k strength, 15k agi, 10k vit, 10k energy.

Is there any potion delay?
I wish theres was more information in english on site.

are same seeds allowed on 1 item? like 5x dmg reduction?
where is the server located? what are the specs?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like the idea of every item can have sockets. So all sets be can used. But 65k all stats makes the game alittle too unbalanced. maybe u should limit max points to 100k. so people can make their own builds. for example: 65k strength, 15k agi, 10k vit, 10k energy.

Is there any potion delay?
I wish theres was more information in english on site.

are same seeds allowed on 1 item? like 5x dmg reduction?
where is the server located? what are the specs?

The server is hosted in a dedicated OVH. He has been online for 7 months. You can repeat the seeds but not the sockets. For example:

- Water Blocking Rate
- Water Defense increase
Water Defense shield
- Water Reduction
- Water Reflection

They are the same seeds, but different sockets. The basis of the server is not how to armen the character in terms of stats. But the PvP refers to the "potting" and what it means to arm the sets either with harmonys or sockets. The delay of the potions is 0%. On what things does it refer to what is English on the web?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is hosted in a dedicated OVH. He has been online for 7 months. You can repeat the seeds but not the sockets. For example:

- Water Blocking Rate
- Water Defense increase
Water Defense shield
- Water Reduction
- Water Reflection

They are the same seeds, but different sockets. The basis of the server is not how to armen the character in terms of stats. But the PvP refers to the "potting" and what it means to arm the sets either with harmonys or sockets. The delay of the potions is 0%. On what things does it refer to what is English on the web?
I think webshop is entirely not in english :)

Back