• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Birthday Present :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, My mothers birthday is coming up on the 7th. She took a week off of work and 2 weeks for christmas (which the job gives her already). During those two weeks I guess we bonded a crap load and I haven't really bonded with her in a while (2+ years). Honestly gave me a whole new perspective on my mom. Rather than thinking of her as the mom you don't really want to be around your friends and now I think of her as the mom I am super grateful to have. Truthfully, I don't really care if she's around my friends now haha, since shes so awesome.

Well like I was saying, her bday is coming up and well I don't really have much money. Maybe 5 dollars this week and 10 dollars another week but I never really have enough to get something good. Christmas came and I got a 50$ gift card from my brother (american express) and I had 20$ saved up. For some weird reason as soon as I saw the cash that I had at the restaurant (since I was eating out with my buds) I just put it away and ended up not eating anything. Once I got home I gave it all to my brother and told him to buy something great for my mom since I don't know what girls like and he's a player around them haha.

Apparently he put another 70$'s into it and we bought her a purse that our aunt told us she had been talking about (normally 350$ but we got it down to 140$ when we explained it to the manager, pretty freaking sick manager).

Pretty cool what 3 weeks does to ones perspective on someone.
Hopefully she loves it.

Reaction score
I'm the same, I have no idea what presents to get people, regardless of gender! :eek:tt1:
But I'm sure she'll understand regardless of whatever you get her, that it's the thought that counts. I'm sure she'll love the purse.
I'm privileged, I have friends that aren't asshats. I got them some small presents from South Africa, maybe a couple of quid each and I'm sure they'll just accept that it's not a present they wanted but it's the thought that counts. Both of them already said, "I don't Ducking care, it's a present from Africa!" So I'm in luck. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hah, Yeah I get you. Same on my end, all my friends would say "what ever bro, its still something!" if I got them something that wasn't worth much.

Just thinking about everything my mom has done for me so this isn't really enough for me to be satisfied with. I'm looking for a job or something so I can save up and buy some tickets to go to Hawaii with her in the summer so I got a couple of months to save. Hopefully I can give her that.. Haha, This still won't be enough but I got a 50 years or so to give her things so for now it should be good. xD

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well my m8 had birthday close to the christmas and i was trying to think some present to him and didn't get any idea and now he's without present :(

He got me an mug that said "Best Friend in the world" ^^

Reaction score
Thank you sir. I can now say that I see why you have earned that award from RaGEZONE. :thumbup:

Thanks! :):
Sadly it wasn't to be this time round though.

Well my m8 had birthday close to the christmas and i was trying to think some present to him and didn't get any idea and now he's without present :(

He got me an mug that said "Best Friend in the world" ^^

You could always ask him what he wants?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that she will love it, :):
i haven't seen my mom in 2 weeks or got her anything.... going to visit my family next week :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Romochild, your best off getting her a dildo. For the more sophisticated human such as Tyler, I'd recommend a perfume or just some money.

What you give to your mother is a totally different discussion. That's quite wrong though...

Last edited:
Back