Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys this is for this ppl who have problem with activate code
all rar have added 5% Recovery Data

But first look how this server perform on Windows Server 2022 Datacenter

How AI perform on this server just look

What is setup in game CM Dice and many other

PC on what all is up and running is nothing special with only 32GB RAM

VMWare 17.0.0.
16GB for VM
Page File auto

how to run
1) Install VMWare 17.0.0 (you can get VMWare from Microsoft official Page)
2) need create shortcut for GM.exe
a) just go to Corsair3506 and drag and drop on the pulpit by using right mouse button

3) Start GM from pulpit.

If your VM was not set it will show you
View attachment 258527

if you already setup NAT8 with this IP 192.168.200.0 then GM will just start
(remember you must at first place have installed VM)
View attachment 258532

all is already setup
This is a clean installation so please remember copy and paste DSN that are attach in GameServerData.rar to this post
After that shout down VM and start VM by using GM.exe
In client you can use Launcher with any Login you want and password you want
enjoy guys :D
And once again thanks to ppl who was that kind and share this files and activation code love you guys.
Links have VM and Client
also this rar files have 5% recovery data just in case of some error. when extracting

SERVER FILES REUPLOADED - COMPLETED
14 Links in total 54.7GB from 160GB

A small Update if you manage how to use this drive

\Server\Windows Server 2019-JanuerGame.vmdk
i add another one file (DataSheet_Server.xlsm) that you need put in C:\Corsair\GameServerData

all what you will need it will be change MAC address in this file

View attachment 258670

If is fit and you like - HIT the LIKE button :alienn:

Thanks for this. but I am facing an issue.

the extenstion for the virual machine in the rar is .vmd and the requirement is .vmx. I tried changing the extention. but not working.

when I try with the GM tool to start service. It just goes to "Not Responding" and nothing happens.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rep

do not change the .vmd to any other extension

learn how to use VM at first place
if you change extension then you can get problem
and you can run server without GM.exe

I did follow the tutorial and when I click start service I get this error.

And after clicking the ok. A window opens to locate the "Windows Server 2019-JanuerGame" in .vmx format.

1711758042823 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
All looks like in some old days...

Thanks to @shadow66 for his hard work, but me have some warnings and question:
- Server archives by @shadow66 packed by WinRAR 7.0 with Dictionary size 16GB to unpack U need more then 16 GB free RAM, as biggest so best
- ununderstand about Patch 7.0 need it or not?

Reaction score
Update content to 7.1

Ver. 7.1(2024.03):
1. The service gateway adds an integrated server configuration tool, which can configure the IP configuration of the server with one click;
2. The service gateway adds an integrated transaction line configuration tool, which can be adapted to the new service ip with one click;
3. Improve and fix other functional bugs. There is no update to the game itself. It is up to you whether to update it or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is probably something really simple I'm overlooking, but every time I try to start the server, it always fails and leaves the command prompt windows at "C:\Corsair\bin64".

Corsair-ServerStart - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm running VMWare Workstation 17, creating a new VM and loading the "Windows Server 2019-JanuerGame.vmd" drive from the most recent Server files download shadow66 kindly provided.
The VM has 64GB of physical RAM allocated.
The IP address is correctly set to 192.168.200.100 (NAT), the timezone is manually set.
I've copied the dsn and DataSheet_Server.xlsm (with the correct MAC address) files into GameServerData.

I tried using the 6.4 version of the GM tool, it starts the VM but does not start the server processes (the light turns purple but Auth/Manager/Field never run even after several hours), maybe a version mismatch with the server?
I've given up on the GM tool but manually starting the servers from the .bat file leads to the same "C:\Corsair\bin64" prompts every time.

Is there another step other than creating the VM -> add the .vmd -> set NAT/IP address -> copy the dsn/xls files over -> run the batch file? Again, it's probably something obvious but I appreciate any assistance!

Attachments

Reaction score
There is probably something really simple I'm overlooking, but every time I try to start the server, it always fails and leaves the command prompt windows at "C:\Corsair\bin64".

View attachment 258844

I'm running VMWare Workstation 17, creating a new VM and loading the "Windows Server 2019-JanuerGame.vmd" drive from the most recent Server files download shadow66 kindly provided.
The VM has 64GB of physical RAM allocated.
The IP address is correctly set to 192.168.200.100 (NAT), the timezone is manually set.
I've copied the dsn and DataSheet_Server.xlsm (with the correct MAC address) files into GameServerData.

I tried using the 6.4 version of the GM tool, it starts the VM but does not start the server processes (the light turns purple but Auth/Manager/Field never run even after several hours), maybe a version mismatch with the server?
I've given up on the GM tool but manually starting the servers from the .bat file leads to the same "C:\Corsair\bin64" prompts every time.

Is there another step other than creating the VM -> add the .vmd -> set NAT/IP address -> copy the dsn/xls files over -> run the batch file? Again, it's probably something obvious but I appreciate any assistance!

Hi,

Avoid using that crappy "GM" tool

When you use this VM you will find 3 issues,

1. No dsn files
2. "No" Datasheet_server file
3. No DataSheet_ContentsOptions

How to solve?

1. Use the dsn files which shadow provided somewhere in this thread
2. It exist, go to \Corsair\Init\ then copy Season.xlsm or standard.xlsm and paste it to \Corsair\GameServerData, remember to rename it to DataSheet_Server.xlsm
3. It exist, go to \Corsair\GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet and rename datasheet_contentsoptions - Copy.xlsm to DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm

Now try to start the server starting with Auth, Manager and then Field

If you experience a crash when you start any of those batch files, then take a look into the Log folder and check the error.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Archgeus Thank you! I think it was a combination of renaming the ContentsOptions file (which I had done before, but in a previous attempt without dsn files) and NOT using the .bat file on the desktop, but the Auth/Manager/Field batch files individually. This plus some PAZ file copying/pasting in the Client folders got me up and running.

Again, big thanks to you (both here and in the Tera forums!), to shadow66, and to orohimaru for the files, resources, and helpful steps to make this process easier for everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, can somebody download new version 7.1?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
look in to log inside client
I get this error at the end:

生错误!","Log":"패키지 압축해제시 오류 발생했습니다: d:/bdo server/client/Paz/PAD61338.PAZ(d:/bdo server/client/character/model/1_pc/24_pfw/nude/pfw_00_nude_0001.pac), (0/568082)" }

I replaced the Paz file. I still get this error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I highly HIGHLY recommend people learn how to build the VM themselves. This is a very good way to get your PC infected.
MANY of the files in this archive are malicious. (typical Chinese Piracy group antics) This is the GM tool for example.
the file "vmclean" is also malicious and I suspect many more are as well.
1711919372003 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading
I can upload via torrent. Notice the installer now caught as a virus.
View attachment 258908
I don’t think there are viruses in there, maybe it’s a packer and an obfuscator or translator from python to vc++. I dont think so author of this software even need to inject anything in his product.
1st choice - 1 sec all skill's CD
2nd - idk, client force close when selecting char (maybe without CD at all)
3d - restore default
1711956672106 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back