• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

"Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, a little information because I'm looking and can't find it, but I see that in my vm the server v 6.6 is launching, but nothing is normal?
Yes, that Server 6.6 window is for logging VM communication with the 黑沙GM管理器 tool. If you're not using the GM tool, you can ignore (or close) the 6.6 window.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening, sorry again, I can't launch the client.I installed PAz the server folders
1712514716223 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:34","ThreadId":"0x2994","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoDevelopLog","ErrorString":"Development log!","Log":"Session=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/$0.0.0.0$):($UndefinedName$/-1):pop by index" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:34","ThreadId":"0x2994","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoDevelopLog","ErrorString":"Development log!","Log":"Session=>Index(4):I will connect to 3-server type(192.168.200.100:8888)" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:34","ThreadId":"0x2994","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoDevelopLog","ErrorString":"Development log!","Log":"Session=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/$0.0.0.0$):($UndefinedName$/-1):Request to connect:Result(0)" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:55","ThreadId":"0x104C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoDevelopLog","ErrorString":"Development log!","Log":"Session=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/$0.0.0.0$):($UndefinedName$/-1):Handle accept or connect completed:Result(121/121/0)" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:55","ThreadId":"0x104C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSocketAccepOrConnectRequestFail","ErrorString":"Socket 'Accept/Connect' request has failed.","Log":"Session(4):ErrNo(121/121),Count(0)" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:55","ThreadId":"0x104C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoPcLogout","ErrorString":"Player character is logging out.","Log":"Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/$0.0.0.0$):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(--(121):[--])" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:55","ThreadId":"0x104C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoDevelopLog","ErrorString":"Development log!","Log":"Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/$0.0.0.0$):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout completed:Reason(--(121):[--])" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:55","ThreadId":"0x2994","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"setEndGame : 16" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:57","ThreadId":"0x2994","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"setEndGame : 2" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:57","ThreadId":"0x2994","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"setEndGame()" }
{"Date":"2024-04-07 20:52:57","ThreadId":"0x2994","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"Terminating App: ExitInstance" }

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for your answer. I would like to know that with 128g of Ram I can play on the same PC as the VM. and how to make the ip not change on the VM? or impossible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you van
you can even allocate more ram for VM, so if you have 128GB i would like recommend to allocate 100GB for VM that VM will not make huge page file. and server will perform much better.
OK thank you I install all on this PC then

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is chanced to decompile this tool

easy Central Market Stock update query for MSSQL database

Code:
UPDATE PaGamePrivate.TblWorldMarket
SET _count = 10000
WHERE _count = 0;

or

SET _count = 10000

have fun guysView attachment 258368
I tried this and in my next server launch. I get an error in the game when i select the server"Manager is not registered"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there anyone, can share everyfiles on 'Server'? i meant except the .vmd large one, I have the server but somehow I only have .vmd file so can't open it. it seems I need some xml kind of thingy.. so maybe someone can help me? 😢

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably you mess with
datasheet_server
GM account

SET _count = 10000
WHERE _count = 0;

or = or (not both of them at the same time)

SET _count = 10000

also this don't have any thing with your problem (this query is only for Central Market)

here is how far i go with this files

there is a quest that I'm stuck
there is 3 box on both side
and looks like there is a bug with this quest after put them on the circle where they should go nothing happen (I watch some tutorial how this should go but none of this YT video help, so looks like this is the dead spot with quest)

View attachment 259450

I am actually surprised Atoraxian works, could never figure out what was wrong with it before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is the nude mod installed in this client... bruh...

why is the nude mod installed in this client... bruh...
gonna add that this mod is fuckin with the model and textures on some classes and I would really appreciate if someone has a patch to remove it...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You. I've been trying to understand this forums for 4 days. :)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ขอบคุณ ฉันได้รับการพยายามที่จะเข้าใจฟอรั่มนี้เป็นเวลา 4 วัน :)
Are you installing on a VM or a server? I'm trying to understand but the key is stuck in the simulation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you open the VM and simulate it? I tried opening it and couldn't find it.

Those files might work since they are unencrypted.

View attachment 259002

View attachment 259003

Like shadow said somewhere in this thread, you have to create a WS2019 VM and then attach that disk.

To avoid confusion. Currently there are 2 uploads, 1 with the untouched chinese files (the one you downloaded first which ask for an activation key) and the second one which is the vm file unencrypted.

Also, avoid using the server.exe and "gm" tool, they are trash.
I tested and we can't do that.

1713512818690 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

I simulate in a VM.

Thank You. I've been trying to understand this forums for 4 days. :)
I simulate in a VM.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you open the VM and simulate it? I tried opening it and couldn't find it.

I tested and we can't do that.

View attachment 259861

I simulate in a VM.

I simulate in a VM.
1. In folder Corsair /// GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet You have file
>>> DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm tab "LocalizingOption" change TimeZone is 8 the line NA_REAL and recheck in setting window change Time zone (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur , Singapore
2. In folder Corsair /// GameServerData You have file DSN and DataSheet_Server.xlsm recheck macAddress and IP it correct?
in tab TbLServerHeard and not forget recheck on VM and in window setting on vm Internet IPV4 it correct IP?
3. at your Folder run server in vm, You have 59 files .bin and Start Server 3 CMD 1.Auth 2.Manager 3.Field
u much wait run server about 25-35min Depends on computer specs
4. in GM.exe the right led is green server ready!
5. Run 开始游戏.bat.exe at client in normal window. Good Luck

Sorry for some mistake in english I'm not main language and I can't speak
U need download some VM file at this forum and change File extension it correct this picture under post

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. In folder Corsair /// GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet You have file
>>> DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm tab "LocalizingOption" change TimeZone is 8 the line NA_REAL and recheck in setting window change Time zone (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur , Singapore
2. In folder Corsair /// GameServerData You have file DSN and DataSheet_Server.xlsm recheck macAddress and IP it correct?
in tab TbLServerHeard and not forget recheck on VM and in window setting on vm Internet IPV4 it correct IP?
3. at your Folder run server in vm, You have 59 files .bin and Start Server 3 CMD 1.Auth 2.Manager 3.Field
u much wait run server about 25-35min Depends on computer specs
4. in GM.exe the right led is green server ready!
5. Run 开始游戏.bat.exe at client in normal window. Good Luck

Sorry for some mistake in english I'm not main language and I can't speak
U need download some VM file at this forum and change File extension it correct this picture under post
Can I get a DM or discord to ask if we're stuck and looking for a way to use it in a VM for solo play?

Back