• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Black Desert Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

I'm fine with that, is it just an install directly and play? or does it have some complicated things to do first. And is it in Rus or Korean?

Nothing complicated, they are moving to the NA client as CBT2 commences. Currently it's Korean I believe. The project is no where near complete so don't go in expecting many things to work.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Not moving to CBT2 because no account was provided. Waiting for actual release.

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you know a website selling CBT 2 account or key I can get one for you.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

For those whom already have the account, please use wireshark to capture packets BEFORE you login into the game and upload to our forum. Thank you.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Packet structures changed, cryptography unchanged. Possibly client from v754++ KR. Added support for a lot of languages though and drastic UI changes.

pv6ONxT - Black Desert Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S For people that spam my inbox, I will not be answering anything.
Read this line here:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Most likely won't work. Remember you need NETMON for sniffing packets or else you will need packet reconstruction.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Will I have to use my Account details from the account that I own the game on? or will it bypass this cause I don't wanna risk losing 100$

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

No. Only got packet sniffing which wont affect the game in any way.

Johny, that method needs packet reconstruction. Learn more about wsa sockets. Also we know that method for more than 2 years now.

Reaction score

I read on OpenBDO forum that Wireshark has been detected.
This tool might be great help for your project.

Also, there's common way to disable Xigncode, if interested. Let me know (Only for the devs)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

I read on OpenBDO forum that Wireshark has been detected.
This tool might be great help for your project.

Also, there's common way to disable Xigncode, if interested. Let me know (Only for the devs)
Well you could PM me with the "common way" to disable XignCode.

-----------------------
Updated server to support latest EU/NA patches. Game Server still in progress.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great work.
I used to be involved before in different projects such as Tera emulator,Aion and a few more.
Making it LAN Only option is the worse decision you could make. having such a great game available ONLY pay to play frsutrating tons of eagers
players who are dying to test this game out. i clearly see no point in working your butt out just to enjoy it all alone. don't forget that most people do not have the technical ability to compile or run this game locally. WAN should be available as some people would like to share the game with their freinds and test ingame features etc. I think by limiting this emu to LAN only you're killing your own project.
That's only my opinion,hope it counts.

Regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don´t see the problem. He said he didn´t want some people to make money with his job. That´s the problem of dedicated servers.
I see it legit. And as far as I am able to play locally with my brother and a few friends in home with their portatile computers, I will be happy.

First we should thanks the author for his hard work instead of be pissed or raging.

I am looking foward to this emulator, like many others of us. If you want a server full of people you have the original servers and the game is only 29 €.

Greets.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Update again

All classes have been enabled for EU/NA clients.

OJYaGCR - Black Desert Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

GZefPrY - Black Desert Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update again

All classes have been enabled for EU/NA clients.

OJYaGCR - Black Desert Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

GZefPrY - Black Desert Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Awesowe dude!! I´m impressed! :O All classes in EU/NA client

Hope when you release a beta or first version, there will be one for noobs like me that only know how to modify an IP in a notepad file XD

Thanks again for your job, is amazing! Continue the hard work :D

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

InCube, can we test out this emulator with the official N/A client downloaded? Or we have to wait until you compiled the emulator first?
PHP:

Great job on this Project, please don't abandoned it like other teams did.

I've search on Google about the official N/A client to see if there is uploaders upload it on Torrents but nothing found, found KR client updated(20GB+) assuming the uploaded higher compressed. Also I found the EXE from sites that let me download the full client from the official sites.

Can someone confirms how much HDD spaces it's needed for the official client with fully updated?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@InCube, can we test out this emulator with the official N/A client downloaded? Or we have to wait until you compiled the emulator first?

Great job on this Project, please don't abandoned it like other teams did.

I've search on Google about the official N/A client to see if there is uploaders upload it on Torrents but nothing found, found KR client updated(20GB+) assuming the uploaded higher compressed. Also I found the EXE from sites that let me download the full client from the official sites.

Can someone confirms how much HDD spaces it's needed for the official client with fully updated?

EU Client 32,1 GB updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back