Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert | Play Free beta 0.4 | (src + bin) 0.4 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear friends welcome!

I'm a developer, former project "BDO-PLAYFREE"
- Release we spent quite well at the moment stage of the project under version (0.8)! But so we froze the project and the development I want to share with you all release versions (0.3-0.4) It is not very much of anything done, but (0.8) I do not want to spread so far, so as it has refined system throughput skills and almost made NPC + MOBS!

Link:
I think someone starts to do it, I wish you all good luck! may be in the near future when we will no longer be engaged, subject, lay version(0.8)!
Almost everything is the same as a year ago, other than.
- Datapak (7%)
- Working flight taverns
- A complete character creation
- Work NPC (11%)
- multiplayer mode (testing 40-60 man тест beta test)
- Chat
- Blocking

REMOVED

REMOVED

- We can see other players
- Optimization of the FPS
- Leveling skills (4%)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please read the rules prior to posting. We do not allow Releases to be Released when the files are already available.
If at some point the original files are removed / no longer available a "Re-Release" thread would be permitted.
Appreciate your time and sharing.

#Closed as there is already a Release available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back