Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and Soul atomix Japan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Patch the client with these files to connect to localhost:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Patch the client with these files to connect to localhost:

i run client Ok, but i have new problem with AccountServer when i login

[Debug] Error on query:SELECT * FROM `account` WHERE `account_id` = '1' LIMIT 1;[Debug] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: key at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CharSetMap.GetCharacterSet(DBVersion version, String CharSetName) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetFieldMetaData41() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetFieldMetaData() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadColumnMetadata(Int32 count) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet) at SmartEngine.Network.Database.MySQLConnectivity.ProcessMysql()

I USE XAMPP (last version) RUN MYSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just got an old client (v. 175), but I can't configure it on local host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
patch for 127.0.0.1

Back