Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bless Server files & VM

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I have 2 questions:

1. So I am running the VM on desktop, but I cant connect to it with my laptop. Since its using NAT I assume I need to use the port forwarding under Virtual adapter settings in vmware to open the ports, but does anyone know exactly which ports i should open?

2. I tried using the enterDungeon command with the dungeon ID's I found in the world and json files but I do not think those are the correct ones.
Anywhere I can get the right ID's?

Reaction score
I have 2 questions:

1. So I am running the VM on desktop, but I cant connect to it with my laptop. Since its using NAT I assume I need to use the port forwarding under Virtual adapter settings in vmware to open the ports, but does anyone know exactly which ports i should open?

2. I tried using the enterDungeon command with the dungeon ID's I found in the world and json files but I do not think those are the correct ones.
Anywhere I can get the right ID's?

You gm acc have lvl 1 or 3? If 3 change to 1.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
You gm acc have lvl 1 or 3? If 3 change to 1.

I have GM level set to 1, but some dungeons it says they do not exist, and others when you enter it just makes you fall endlessly.
So I wanted to run a second client through the laptop to use matchmaking to see since you need 2 players.
Some dungeons flat out crash the client when you enter through command (not sure if its cause level too low to unlock them officially)

Edit:

I see now what was different with the attendance change you wrote. Before the login time rewards did not work, now they do :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
inform for you guys, for real FULL loading server files need more 32 gb ram.

72b085e0fd587105ac92ad477e0fbd11 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried it! CPU simulatorThere is a problem. It seems that the CPU emulator can only be enabled on systems with English language. I don't know English and I can't build the game server program by hand!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
modify the configuration in the connection

your local ip=>>17.x.x.x
your public ip=>>61.x.x.x
iptable.json--your system name==>>system name
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to pack back pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.The package with the key 0x6F1F175A1DEF30BFA8732FC8F5FFAF87054B6A66BA6DB8DE4B0D53CFD1DBF597 .. for the game to start? ? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to pack back pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.The package with the key 0x6F1F175A1DEF30BFA8732FC8F5FFAF87054B6A66BA6DB8DE4B0D53CFD1DBF597 .. for the game to start? ? :)

this code in hex format you need to convert base64.

-I'm trying to map the game to steam version client. I mapped the auth, cache, ping and voice servers to the steam client, but it is impossible to map the game server. Unfortunately, i was unable to decode the C++ code and replace the version with the Steam client version.

-About the in-game shop, there are too many things that need to be set in the pak0 file related to the in-game market.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good evening for info I just arrived on BLESS I don't know anything about dev, prog or others I'm just watching and trying to understand. I am using Chinese vm.
For my problem with the PMSConn the logs are: C:\Log\PMSConn\

PS:for the lumena shop I assume that when you click on the button to access it, information is sent to the server and therefore it must be found in the logs to find out what is not working!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone have information on this IP which comes up in a lot of logs and which I don't know where we can modify it?

"level": "info", "message": "JENKINS_URL: http:\/\/10.29.82.114:8080\/", "thread": 1 }

Reaction score
Not see any problem for edit ini files.

8f6afefc35bfca58bd8e305c932b8b7c - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Need check this i think

0c19b9ba089b256241b9c345e2ae0959 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Mb cashshop on server and client must be same?
djbadboys38

now i waiting end of world...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have information on this IP which comes up in a lot of logs and which I don't know where we can modify it?

"level": "info", "message": "JENKINS_URL: http:\/\/10.29.82.114:8080\/", "thread": 1 }

It's just jenkins server ip. Jenkins is a tool for build/test/deploy anything and not important for us.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a gift for some good guys ^^

for edit unpacked of .pak (language import and export UE4_locres_import_export.rar) annnd a repacker for unpacked .pak files

key for unpack all bless .pak files

1. extract dj_bless_unpack_pak_files
2. run quickbms.exe with admin
3. select "dj_bless_unpack_pak_files.bms"
4. select from .pak files on client folder
5. locate to export folder
6. in cmd command use my key
7. enjoy ^^

if u want repack (.pak) use "unrealpak.rar" just drag on UnrealPak-With-Compression.bat or UnrealPak-Without-Compression.bat

.pak unpack key
Code:
0x6F1F175A1DEF30BFA8732FC8F5FFAF87054B6A66BA6DB8DE4B0D53CFD1DBF597

how to edit 192.168.xxx.xxx web mall

D:\BlessServer\Web\Mall\json and mall.json

i live in Türkiye and i am an earthquake victim, life is too short, enjoy it. There is always an earthquake here, maybe you can't find me tomorrow... PapkaHere , enjoy mate ^^

Attachments

Reaction score
Here like.

a gift for some good guys ^^

for edit unpacked of .pak (language import and export UE4_locres_import_export.rar) annnd a repacker for unpacked .pak files

key for unpack all bless .pak files

1. extract dj_bless_unpack_pak_files
2. run quickbms.exe with admin
3. select "dj_bless_unpack_pak_files.bms"
4. select from .pak files on client folder
5. locate to export folder
6. in cmd command use my key
7. enjoy ^^

if u want repack (.pak) use "unrealpak.rar" just drag on UnrealPak-With-Compression.bat or UnrealPak-Without-Compression.bat

.pak unpack key
Code:
0x6F1F175A1DEF30BFA8732FC8F5FFAF87054B6A66BA6DB8DE4B0D53CFD1DBF597

how to edit 192.168.xxx.xxx web mall

D:\BlessServer\Web\Mall\json and mall.json

i live in Türkiye and i am an earthquake victim, life is too short, enjoy it. There is always an earthquake here, maybe you can't find me tomorrow... @PapkaHere , enjoy mate ^^

I live in Ukraine. And here War my friend.

Back