Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bless Server files & VM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question for all, wheare server and client save version info?

There are no settings files to change. You need to edit .exes for client Bless.exe and for server BLServer.exe and others etc AuthServer.exe... You need to decode with any disassembler or hex editor.

By the way, I did this and mapped the steam version to the server but it's still didn't work with the steam version. AuthServer throws an error whenever i select a server to enter the game. I think a datatime format in the json file has changed. i'm trying to solve it.

Reaction score
There are no settings files to change. You need to edit .exes for client Bless.exe and for server BLServer.exe and others etc AuthServer.exe... You need to decode with any disassembler or hex editor.

By the way, I did this and mapped the steam version to the server but it's still didn't work with the steam version. AuthServer throws an error whenever i select a server to enter the game. I think a datatime format in the json file has changed. i'm trying to solve it.

Have some for now, give me feedback if you can connect with steam client.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Did anyone try to enable the premium benefits? I tried adding the premium buff in abnormality for the account but that did not seem to work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bless Unleashed EN VM

vmware:17
SQL :2022
Server files :from @Robyson post
Tweaked and optimize for smooth and optimal end user experience

fHRgvCy - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

*start with 100 bag space
*Attendance
*Bless pass
*web mall
*mail
if i miss any look for it in the thread

vm use IP: 192.168.111.128 search for it and replace it with yours + WorldServer_Info on database

encrypted pass: 123456789

old VM fix replace BLServer from here:

New VM Link:

Fix Boss off map:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Client extract is : NAm9LKEuNTnCwn&AdQH$fcFEe&wSuQ&C8w#vfsY9#U&CUQDdegs@ujT9SAZ%!39D#s9YQ#bB*mqbMXC$L%wmCXv$ujkF*DZ&*rY
?? dont work for me

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Client extract is : NAm9LKEuNTnCwn&AdQH$fcFEe&wSuQ&C8w#vfsY9#U&CUQDdegs@ujT9SAZ%!39D#s9YQ#bB*mqbMXC$L%wmCXv$ujkF*DZ&*rY
?? dont work for me

Are you using 7zip to unpack it or are you just opening it in windows explorer? If you are not using 7zip the password will not work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bless Unleashed EN VM

vmware:17
SQL :2022
Server files :from @Robyson post
Tweaked and optimize for smooth and optimal end user experience

fHRgvCy - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

*Attendance
*Bless pass
*web mall
*mail

vm use IP: 192.168.111.128 search for it and replace it with yours + WorldServer_Info on database

Link:

Whats the pass for the vm as its pass protected. Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Bless Unleashed EN VM

*Attendance
*Bless pass
*web mall
*mail

Link:

Thank you but its encrypted so whats the pw? :p

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
pass: 123456789

Thank you. Worked.

So far works like magic!
Some additional info to what was already posted:
- it already has the dungeon changes to 1 player

Kinda ugh to start all over but....better than the original VM and much more friendlier and in EN! thank you for the work @Matar <3

Dumb Question: how do you access the web mall? xD
And want to confirm something: we can freely change the bless passes through the GM commands to start and end the season right? As long as they are all updated with the right end date? Or do we need to edit one at a time depending which we want to run?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@Matar

What did you change in the files? Seems the player inventory is broken in your VM and does not remove items at all when used.

Edit:
Yup something isnt working. REplacing the inventory xml file with the original also did not fix it. So I am not sure what is wrong.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Matar

What did you change in the files? Seems the player inventory is broken in your VM and does not remove items at all when used.

Edit:
Yup something isnt working. REplacing the inventory xml file with the original also did not fix it. So I am not sure what is wrong.

sorry about that lol

its single player vm

i dont know what i did but i like infinite item :p

you can always destroy it

web mall bookmarked in firefox or

forget something please enable High Performance in power options in windows control panel

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
sorry about that lol

its single player vm

i dont know what i did but i like infinite item :p

you can always destroy it

web mall bookmarked in firefox or

forget something please enable High Performance in power options in windows control panel

Not everything can be destroyed, also this seems to break some quests as it doesn't remove the quest items. Would be great if we know what the issue is to change it back to normal.

Back