• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bless Server files & VM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I need Intel Emulator AVX2. I hope someone can make a VM server about Intel Emulator AVX2

Reaction score
825b4a64e2a4c23d10f8299f70da341c - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Files real good. With running client 15 gb ram.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
About command

Need use with "//" but think need more right for use all.

Lumena shop not work for me or mb my lvl low.

Server side not have any error for now.

Make vm soon. Must tested all ~ 30-60 min.

New acc easy add. Simple register not a problem.

5ffe48c5320418053ddd2de484784666 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Any problem for edit server files.

For me now default charcter slots 5

7a781de4026d139fc6e728c01885e826 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English send email! Add quick search itemID, the rest of the language json file has been placed in the folder, please modify it yourself! Unzip the file to the webtool root directory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English send email! Add quick search itemID, the rest of the language json file has been placed in the folder, please modify it yourself! Unzip the file to the webtool root directory

Like the original file, I'm unable to send a mail... I always have a server error... I've verifyed config file, BASE is empty but set anything don't chnage: server error.

I'm unable to have shop too, I use Radmin VPN and I've changed all IP adress, all works fine, I hve test with multiple players, for hour, everything ok but shot and mail don't works.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
About command

Need use with "//" but think need more right for use all.

Lumena shop not work for me or mb my lvl low.

Server side not have any error for now.

Make vm soon. Must tested all ~ 30-60 min.

New acc easy add. Simple register not a problem.

5ffe48c5320418053ddd2de484784666 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Any problem for edit server files.

For me now default charcter slots 5

7a781de4026d139fc6e728c01885e826 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums
Wait for your VM download link address...

Attachments

Reaction score
Like the original file, I'm unable to send a mail... I always have a server error... I've verifyed config file, BASE is empty but set anything don't chnage: server error.

I'm unable to have shop too, I use Radmin VPN and I've changed all IP adress, all works fine, I hve test with multiple players, for hour, everything ok but shot and mail don't works.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Shop not work because shop tables empty.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
man i wish i could mess with this files, but my 4g wont allow me to download it =/ . anyone with VPS wanna help? I can help, files seems very easy and reliable

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Thank you! Whats the authorisation token? Is it needed? Because it refuses to send the mail o.o

Edit:

Interesting LOL, GM commands started working xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Who play Bless before and see Lumuena shop?

5a408ae20f6c4e885f4a4f7060aaae82 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

It's item use in? Because if yes, need up web parth serfiles to for enable shop.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's item use in? Because if yes, need up web parth serfiles to for enable shop.

Now many companies write the auction on the web part and it is very likely that because the auction is located on another machine, the files have not leaked to it. If this is true, then you will have to sniff opcode yourself and write an auction from scratch.

Reaction score
You not understand what i mean.

phpstudy and gate can move to trash, it's not need to run server.

Now many companies write the auction on the web part and it is very likely that because the auction is located on another machine, the files have not leaked to it. If this is true, then you will have to sniff opcode yourself and write an auction from scratch.

Lumena it's not auction, it's in-game item mall. All files inside, but I wana understand logic how it's work, etc.

In game auction work with any problem. Not work voice, missed config, but it's real not need.

Thinks I have idea. Need test ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lumena it's not auction

Oh, I really misunderstood the problem, the fact is that I have not yet fully understood all the nuances of Bless.

Did we get any tools to parse the client? I would like to see what lua calls the functions in the client when working with the store or find any other information, something like that. I have an assumption that this problem can be connected not only with the server, but also with the client.

Reaction score
Nope. This release have only bin, and web gm tools. Have some idea what happened, because server have all files, think shop disabled like event, because any error or exceptions after click on it we not have. Need check again all files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so far got near everything working, but few things i am yet to get going, one is the premium benifits, while i do have the items in the bag in consumables they won't activate, perhaps someone could give an idea as to what works with that regard?, thanks! Screenshot 2023-03-06 124240 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot 2023-03-06 124240 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back