• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bless Server files & VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about if someone just copy the old exe and run it with parameters?
Regards
That's exactly what I was thinking. just run bless.exe with the -loginID parameters. But I found a solution to not being able to create or login with just the loginID, I'm improving it and I intend to make it available to the community!

ps. This solution in my country is called "gambiarra".
Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's exactly what I was thinking. just run bless.exe with the -loginID parameters. But I found a solution to not being able to create or login with just the loginID, I'm improving it and I intend to make it available to the community!

ps. This solution in my country is called "gambiarra".
Regards
i know what he means but thats just pointless. actually if the username not exist in the database then its unable to login. well i know the password check is not exist in this version so i made this
made an api for login and registration
made a launcher what is checks the username and password combo (i used md5, its just meh but doesnt matter in the case)
packed bless.exe from Binaries\Win64\ with themida and ripped some critical engine files from the pak files into the new binary, in the same time i emulate them in memory so basicly unable to launch my client with haxed - mixed solution if you dont know what are you exactly doing or not an expert reverse engineer.
however with vanilla client is able to login but its kinda pointless (my client is translated to my language), but its can be protected with a simple reverse proxy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know what he means but thats just pointless. actually if the username not exist in the database then its unable to login. well i know the password check is not exist in this version so i made this
made an api for login and registration
made a launcher what is checks the username and password combo (i used md5, its just meh but doesnt matter in the case)
packed bless.exe from Binaries\Win64\ with themida and ripped some critical engine files from the pak files into the new binary, in the same time i emulate them in memory so basicly unable to launch my client with haxed - mixed solution if you dont know what are you exactly doing or not an expert reverse engineer.
however with vanilla client is able to login but its kinda pointless (my client is translated to my language), but its can be protected with a simple reverse proxy
Okay, great job you did.
But unfortunately this is not my area of expertise and I am no expert, so my work on this is limited but satisfactory for me.
The change I made and which I am STILL testing prevents login and creation even with the vanilla client (bless.exe).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, great job you did.
But unfortunately this is not my area of expertise and I am no expert, so my work on this is limited but satisfactory for me.
The change I made and which I am STILL testing prevents login and creation even with the vanilla client (bless.exe).
nice! i always respect ppl whos try to find solution for various problems. keep us updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice! i always respect ppl whos try to find solution for various problems. keep us updated
Of course yes, I learned a lot in this community in such a short time that I accessed it again, I intend to give back!

Back