Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bless VM Lite-version (RAM leak fixed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The size of win has been greatly reduced, 3.4G after compression and 16.5G after decompression.
Some patches in the jar are also integrated, such as the single-player patch mall patch background GM tool

avx2 patch (the patches have not been tested, whether they are stable or not, no time and Please forgive me for the energy test)

Do you want to try it? There is a start-up video on the disk! The picture only shows a screenshot after startup

Arika - Bless VM Lite-version (RAM leak fixed) - RaGEZONE Forums

The client did not upload, I believe everyone has saved it, and the network disk space is urgent, so I did not upload
Link: Extraction code: wr4s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty for share, any news or just reduced ram?
It includes all the Chinese patches released so far. also fixed the ram leak.
shop, dungeon can enter one ppl, experience multiplier also improved, although I can't say this for sure.
Please check it out, this is the latest lite release so far. happy easter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The task rewards money, experience, and skill experience x10,
just throw the server overlay

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to open the God Bless Release Festival exchange event:
I declare in advance that I made a mistake accidentally. As for the integrity and whether there are any bugs, I don’t know. Please make a backup. I have no problem entering the game test by myself. If you need to modify other places, please let me know. Insurance Please make a backup for your sake. above. .
Method: D:\BlessServer\BLServer\Content\ServerData File name: EventInfo.xml Change the time after bl:end_date= in it to be later than the current time in 2023. I am directly changing it to 2030. There are lizards in the wild in the
game Halloween monsters and the like are also exchanged for NPCs in the city of Tyreni.

The first wave changed all the time and made a mistake. Many NPCs cannot be opened and cannot talk to --- but there is a magical place --- many more effects of character activation benefits, including The super advanced benefits on the left have all appeared in the activation effect.
The second wave only changed bl:end_date="2021... Only the value of 2021 was changed. It seems that everything is normal. The activity has plans to
continue to test one by one and change it to see. let's play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ast night, I saw the God Bless release terminal sent by the boss, but I set it up and found that the backstage could not enter, so I thought about it myself, and now I have successfully opened the backstage.

Start the background tutorial
1. To start the background, you first need to copy a background web page file to the virtual machine

Copy a copy of WebTool, I changed it to WebTools (note that Chinese is not allowed)
2. Open the WebTools directory, find default.html and copy it, and change the name to index.html

3. Open 00.PhPStudy on the desktop and add a new web page

Fill in 192.168.200.100 for the domain name, you can fill in the port at will, and select the new folder just copied as the root directory.
Note! ! ! Website 1 is a mall, and website 2 is for login verification, neither of which can be deleted. Please add a new website 3 as the background. 4.

Click the pseudo-static label above, download the attachment and fill in the content, then click OK, and the apache service will be automatically restarted

5. Use this machine to log in to the URL 192.168.200.100:8888. If the port is changed to something else, please modify it to the port you filled in in the previous step, so that you can enter the background.

In addition, the method of modifying the coupons of the mall is attached: Open Navicat Premium 16 in the virtual machine (on the taskbar)—God Bless Release——GlobalDB_Create——dbo, enter the Web_Account table, modify uCash and save, refresh the mall coupons to account.

I also found the location of the database for the activation code and accumulated recharge amount in the mall, but there is no data in it and I don’t know how to modify it accordingly. I hope someone who knows can share it, thank you.
The specific location is in Navicat Premium 16 (on the taskbar)—God Bless Release——create_gamedb_pc——WebMall, TBL_MallActiveCodeBase is the activation code, and TBL_MallRechargeHistory is the cumulative recharge.

There are GM commands and item codes posted next door, but the codes are in Korean, which is cumbersome to use. Temporarily provide the command to expand the backpack capacity, and post the others after discovering them later. Press Enter and enter "//additem ID
quantity" in the dialog box

70057008 Backpack +10 expansion coupon (30 days) (only backpack expansion +10 effect lasts for 30 days) 70079004 Backpack & warehouse increase coupon
combination box (backpack, warehouse, account vault each +1, can be reused)
70058001 Consumable backpack Increase Coupon
70058002 [Temporary] Advanced Consumable Backpack Increase Coupon
70059001 Grocery Backpack Increase Coupon 70059002
[Temporary] Advanced Grocery Backpack Increase Coupon
70060001 Warehouse Increase Volume
70060002 [Temporary] Advanced Warehouse Increase Volume
70060003 Warehouse Increase Volume
70061001 Account Warehouse Increase Volume
70061002 [Temporary] Advanced Account Warehouse Increase Volume
70061003 Account Warehouse Increase Volume
70062001 Character Column Expansion Coupon
70065001 Exchange Favorites Column Increase

Coupon Thanks to the charm and potential fragments, now I have found two props needed to draw cards, which can be regarded as a curve to save the country.

89957004 Advanced Divine Blessing Coupons--corresponding to the second card pool, which can be drawn unlimitedly. Although the third card pool has a high burst rate, it is limited to 30 times a week, and can only be drawn with Lumena, regardless of him.
89957005 Advanced Potential Core Voucher

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone figure out editing mount and costume book ? There are lot of missing mount in collection but its available on item

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
D:\BlessServer\BLServer\Content\ServerData\NPCInfo

Example

bl:exp_acquired="187" bl:skill_exp_acquired="0" bl:drop_money="58" bl:drop_money_ratio="100"
thanks for sharing,,

but i changed exp_acquired="0" to exp_acquired="500",,its seem like nothing changed when I killed a monster

Back