• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Blindside!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who likes blindside!??! i think that they are pretty damn awsome! i love the song Pitiful. and All of Us the most!!

PS: Dont reply if your gonna say "DIS BAND SUHKS KEKEKEKEKEK!"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They're acutally not bad. Listened to one of their CD's, not sure if its the newest one but ah well, about 3 years ago - and I'll say this, I dug it :).

One of the better emerging bands out there, doesn't all sound like the same old sh!t over and over again like some of this crap does.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I dont like them. Not to be mean but they just sound to much like amatures. Well they are young thats why.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
not my style of music.. but theyr okay to listen sometimes i guess..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hate ppl that listen to metal rock and think they are all so cool coz they all "darkness attackers" and stuff like that, this band is quite great tbh... altho' i listened to only a song from them that i had from NFSU1 ... swallow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DIS BAND SUHKS KEKEKEKEKEK!

j/k, not my taste :p

I hate ppl that listen to metal rock and think they are all so cool coz they all "darkness attackers" and stuff like that

wtf?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hate ppl that listen to metal rock and think they are all so cool coz they all "darkness attackers" and stuff like that, this band is quite great tbh... altho' i listened to only a song from them that i had from NFSU1 ... swallow.

1. what the duck is a "darkness attacker"?
2. do you even have a clue what people actually say around here? nobody here has even attempted to put down this band because if its music genre, so why the hell did you bring it up and who exactly are you referring to?

Smo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are there any current bands someone can compare them to? I'm all for listening to new music but it'd be nice to have an idea of what exactly to expect.

Back