• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[BnS]AtomixBlade&Soul

Reaction score
Then ill see you hopefully one day see you ingame ( if the admins play to xd ) ahaha

just gotta wait till next month for my bandwith limit to reseT ( australian net x.x )

thankyou for your hard work!!, ive waited so long for this im so excited!

I'm not related with the server when talking about development but I do play it and thats why I wanted to advert the server because this is the #1st and only world wide pserver of Blade & Soul

Hope to see you in-game as well :)

IGN:
-ScratchDatAzz (Main)
-Cunecas

Reaction score
Having a hard time with the connection problems. It just won't let me go inside the character selection menu. I'm always stuck in the Log-in Screen.

When i first installed it, it went smooth, but for the 3rd log-in that's the time i had problem logging in.

Reaction score
I'm not sure man. Maybe this is my Router Problem. I have problem with DNS not responding etc. Can't solve it. Maybe this causes the connection problem.

I successfully manage to enter the game but after i disconnect when i try to log-in again, same problem.

Uhg, this makes me uninstall the game :laugh:

Reaction score
I'm not sure man. Maybe this is my Router Problem. I have problem with DNS not responding etc. Can't solve it. Maybe this causes the connection problem.

I successfully manage to enter the game but after i disconnect when i try to log-in again, same problem.

Uhg, this makes me uninstall the game :laugh:

sad to hear that :c maybe you should try C9 instead of playing BnS ;o

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well I have a question... I would ask on the offical forums, but it keeps saying the site is offline. I can get to the select character screen and I can click start game, but when it gets to the next loading screen it'll load for a few minutes then just crash and give that ???? send report. Any ideas? ;~;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive sent you a PM with a account, hope it works.

Hey there, im sorry to bump this thread. But i would like to try out this game.
Same as a lot of other people i'm not able to register to the forum in any way (proxy, phone, other browser, other email etc)

So if you could send me a account in pm, I would be very grateful!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would really like to try out this game, can someone seed the torrent or pm me a forum account so I can try their download... you have to be registered to download and they have closed registration for the time being.
Thanks in advance ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can't make an account on the forums :/. Always says I have to contact an admin

And all the dowload links are broken xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We need some kind souls to start seeding the torrent again ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's a great game but this server doesn't update anymore, it's incomplete. stops at lvl 15 or 20 i'm not too sure, been too long.

Back