• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bof/Dss Question [HELP]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone explain how the concept of Bof/Dss works, are they just prefixes like a talisman and if so how do you add more then 1 prefix to a weapon/armor?If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated,thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depending on what engine you using its different the newer engine had it built in but old engines use an addon like dragon addon and real-time pimp

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using the nwk engine and if they are built in how can i find the itemstates for dss/bof like mixing stones?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if its built in the engine u cannot see the item stats and u can't edit its being intlike stats u need to add only index of dss/bof/imp and its will work on all armors/weaps and giving stats intlike

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for the repy, i did not mean the item stats i meant the "itemstate" wich is what shows up under (info) etc in the database like this example if i was to put a stone on my weapon, [Stone_Of_Shadow_G1] 524544 ,

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u wanted to add more pimp systems like qigong etc and new pimp store?

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Could someone explain how the concept of Bof/Dss works, are they just prefixes like a talisman and if so how do you add more then 1 prefix to a weapon/armor?If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated,thanks.

Yes, the items ingame which you use to enchant your Items are just via prefix.
BoF/DSS stats itself are added via the addon you use, you are not able to change it, else you know about coding stuff.

if you want custom pimping stuff on your items, you have to double the item part (may also change the icon design a bit), and add custom stats, and just use the "itemchange" feature of the addons you use to change the armor part X to another amor part (the new one) while u enchant it with an custom talisman. and you wont find the itemstates (not sure if im right, one of the coder may correct me)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
info is 2097152 for bof
if you are using my add-on (core old/new) i made dss read from kal_db -> item -> setgem column

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
R3Vo is the only one understanding this Question lol. ( btw. you know all numbers? :D )

DSS / Bof are for sure just an Number in the Info Colum in Items Table - like Mixing Stones-

Inix engine know's how to add the Infos to items by this Number's.

nothing Prefix or any other poop..

all other Solutions are just crap bad written addon's...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
R3Vo is the only one understanding this Question lol. ( btw. you know all numbers? :D )

DSS / Bof are for sure just an Number in the Info Colum in Items Table - like Mixing Stones-

Inix engine know's how to add the Infos to items by this Number's.

nothing Prefix or any other poop..

all other Solutions are just crap bad written addon's...

only lock (4194304) and bof (2097152) have it, all other items r totally different

Upvote 0
Back