Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BoF orange text?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i get those orange-coloured text to an item?
i made new armors and an npc who takes bof and old armors and gives you a pimped one with better stats. but i didn't find anything to make the bof-text appear in orange.
i made it as itemdesc so its still white..
any idea?
or does any colour-code for description exist? (like #n for "next line")

djd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i get those orange-coloured text to an item?
i made new armors and an npc who takes bof and old armors and gives you a pimped one with better stats. but i didn't find anything to make the bof-text appear in orange.
i made it as itemdesc so its still white..
any idea?
or does any colour-code for description exist? (like #n for "next line")

dude only people wich know alot of kal and texturing know that ( i iknow it rofl)

... search it nobody will help srr

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf is your problem? Oo
is it a help-forum?
i mean i would accept it if you said "nobody can't" or sth like "only luca can" o,o
but "i can but i won't tell"... Oo hello? Oo

hmkay. you said texturing. can i make a bmp with transparence and an image of the text?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf is your problem? Oo
is it a help-forum?
i mean i would accept it if you said "nobody can't" or sth like "only luca can" o,o
but "i can but i won't tell"... Oo hello? Oo

hmkay. you said texturing. can i make a bmp with transparence and an image of the text?
yes

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
only luca can ?

Sorry .. Many guys contact me..
When you read this.. don't try to contact me..

I really know a lot.. but:
  • I am not interested on moding clients...
  • I am not interested on official server files..

This mean.. I wont able to help you... -___-

Upvote 0
aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
g33k just keep trying :),

I wont tell you how to do it, because then everyone could make BoF...

Upvote 0

djd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only luca can ?

Sorry .. Many guys contact me..
When you read this.. don't try to contact me..

I really know a lot.. but:
  • I am not interested on moding clients...
  • I am not interested on official server files..
This mean.. I wont able to help you... -___-

wht are your interests then ;) :p

and uhm no not a bmp dude...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bakabug think that he is God or the best .....

but he cant nothing?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
g33k just keep trying :),

I wont tell you how to do it, because then everyone could make BoF...

Why shouldn't everybody have the right to know it? People like you are whining about the questons of newbies, that they are leeching instead of contributing to the community. But you don't even share something useful yourself.

Boasting about having something but not willing to release it is one of the major things I hate.

Hooray to the selfishness!

Upvote 0

djd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

but he cant nothing?

well he can program stuff for kal thats it :p

and uhm bjorn... we found it out ourself ... you should find it out urself too ..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why shouldn't everybody have the right to know it? People like you are whining about the questons of newbies, that they are leeching instead of contributing to the community. But you don't even share something useful yourself.

Boasting about having something but not willing to release it is one of the major things I hate.

true and if you guys dont learn noobys how to do somthing how can they learn it -_-

true and if you guys dont learn noobys how to do somthing how can they learn it -_-

well he can program stuff for kal thats it :p

and uhm bjorn... we found it out ourself ... you should find it out urself too ..
and how long have you done over it ? ore learn this ?

if whe al think like you whe get nothing -_- than why some ppl whil releas somthing if everywhane can find him self??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compare your problem with what you know. Normally, I do it when I don't know something. Search how work the other files which use the same system. I don't know how to do it (I never tried to search) But I think it's the beginnig when you search something.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes...Everybody will got BoF if I tell you this now and thats poop. I want it only for my Server lol^^

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

but he cant nothing?

other guys think i am god..

Everyone have his limits.. there are many rumors..
And as I said .. I am not interested in ***...

This doesn't mean i can't to do ..
It means i wont take to time to make it

Upvote 0

mns

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off, didn't you say you quit RZ djd? and second it has nothing to do with knowing how to texture so I'm pretty sure you don't know how to do it cause you don't know what you're talking about. It won't give everyone BoF it's a simple change of color, like ron said.

These files are prolly the easiest files I have ever worked with, it takes almost no knowledge, just common sense.

Upvote 0
aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score

Q: Why shouldn't everybody have the right to know it?
A: Because I spended a few hours of searching, and finally I found it. I dont want ppl to get it for FREE, its suppose to be a result of your work.

- I made like 8 applications. I'm currently working on a big one, they were all released so please....
- I'm not boasting, just telling that it is POSSIBLE on a simple way

- And I gave already 1 hint... But ppl doesn't seem to be smart enought. As I said, I don't release sensitive poop for free, I'll only give hints. Here is it again, more detailed:

Special apperances in Item Desc's contains a '#', Try to mess around with some digits around it... And look what happends...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Special apperances in Item Desc's contains a '#', Try to mess around with some digits around it... And look what happends...

but how do you get the -------------------- on it ??
like you see here

Upvote 0
aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
but how do you get the -------------------- on it ??
lol? Think ;)

why not just tell us straight and get the credit for being a great help (and have ppl smile when they see your name) instead of making it look like you think we should all charge ppl for info
Because this is not how it works... Because there are only a handfull of ppl that can think like this ( like i can ). This way of thinking (thinking outside the box), is way more important then releasing the stupid chars.

You have to see it like this..
If someone sees a BoF item, he won't think of me, nor get a smile on his face. When someone sees my name, I want him to think: "That guy made me think a diffrent way" ( analyse, try, succes ). Thats how I want to be remembered.

- reb3lzrr, aka boarderkoen

Upvote 0
Back