Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

boi linux

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not very good at EnglishI created a new boi. The new Linux version is 7.2However, everything was normal at startup, the port communication was normal, but the password error was prompted when logging in the game account. I am very confused. I guess it should be the string character or code of the database. Of course, I don't understand the specific reason!Hey! Now not many people are willing to study together, and the progress is very slow!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not very good at EnglishI created a new boi. The new Linux version is 7.2However, everything was normal at startup, the port communication was normal, but the password error was prompted when logging in the game account. I am very confused. I guess it should be the string character or code of the database. Of course, I don't understand the specific reason!Hey! Now not many people are willing to study together, and the progress is very slow!
Try checking again on auth in cmd, if normal means there are no problems, both check again on cmd whether the windows server is connected to the linux database?if everything is normal without any problems it means that you can directly enter the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
尝试在cmd中再次检查auth,如果正常表示没有问题,在cmd上再次检查windows server是否连接到linux数据库?如果一切正常没有任何问题则表示可以直接进入游戏。

I CMD've done it. There's no connection problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me how to change ip on CentOs, or friends all have the full video tutorial that really helped me to solve this
please help me how to change ip on CentOs, or friends all have the full video tutorial that really helped me to solve this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Back