Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BOI] Odin's Wrath Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did I miss somewhere that it stated we were not allowed to have an alt? My alt character has been removed. Sweet. Thanks. May I ask what it hurts playing two classes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There have been a lot of changes going on lately, well since the servers went on line the past month ago or so..

If the website/game was down, it's either because of maintenance, or there may have been an issue that had to be taken care of.

The website and database are now running in a failsafe, load balanced replication set up. I now have servers at my location in Texas and now California as well. Not much else to really say.. The game is under constant development. New updates going in nightly.. Over 150+ player suggestions have been included as well as a lot of re-written code..

Everything is now getting to where were are running stable and the major issues are out of the way. So now I am able to get back to programming and doing the routine updates. There were a few bumps and hurdles to cross in the beginning but the player base is growing, and the forums are becoming more active..

Sorry if you have had trouble in the past..
Chris

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading. Gonna try this server. Would be nice if there's more guide for newbies..... :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i could not register in your forum. also the new patch could not found infinity client but i already re install it i run it as an administrator.. pls fix the patch much better if you make a ZIP

Back