Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

boiii

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Decided to make a tag today. :D Couldn't do one for a while, this turned out pretty aiight.

2lix1 - boiii - RaGEZONE Forums

6TJ63 - boiii - RaGEZONE Forums

They look better with a dark bg.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
haha, I don't really have a reason to why I called it boiii, just felt like typing that. :p

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol Elian, the render looks too weird to me in that position :p

Don't relaly like the text in the secodn one, it distracts you from the focal... In the first one the yellow stripe distracts you from the render... Still for that kind of render I would make it a vertical, since it's too thin and it is filling like 1/8 of the sig.

Anyways this is not bad, good flow, good depth but bad foca appealing that's all I have to note from it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like always, everything seems a little too light for my liking! and although the text is looking nice, I feel that it is in the wrong place.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Don't really know how to work with vertical tags, so I just stick to these kinds. And, for as to why it's leaning like that, the render was cut like that. Didn't want to rotate 90 degrees though, I liked it leaning, more chance of depth.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like this, you should make me a signature :D

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude you are mean xDD
If you don't wanna make it say it in a different way :/

Diversity if you want a signature made from any of us post in the request section, whoever wants to make one will do it for you ^^

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
dude, he was spamming me with pm's, he hacked into my email and tried hacking into my pc to acquire my haxing tools to create tags, but I have bossy anti virus hackercatcher on peesee, he fought a good battle, but he was no match.

The above is a lie.
I just don't feel like it.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
w8Wat, haxing tools to create tags?....he's a mere Special person thn.
&comeatmeBRO

Back