Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BombGame Server Files + Client + Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to chang some things in the server and client,

Like: create 2 folders in your webserver. It will work fine, as far i have test it now

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
me and Rotana have decided to work on these files we discussed it on msn so we will keep you guys updated to tell you how far we got ofc Rotana will be doin most hes got it working already

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
me and Rotana have decided to work on these files we discussed it on msn so we will keep you guys updated to tell you how far we got ofc Rotana will be doin most hes got it working already

No, Rotana and me already working on it, I don't want to hurt your feelings in any way but you can't really do anything lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can we have a setup guide for this? because the old mentaL makes one that is incomplete.. he only tells use how to run SQL and webserver but he left out the ips configuration there and step by step how to open up the servers and if you have router which ports needed to forwarding? hope you guys make an easy guide for us thank again for the client+ server file+webserver.. one more thing hope we can find out a way to save the data to our database lol. let party on some BOMBGAME private servers guys ^^..

The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can we have a setup guide for this? because the old mentaL makes one that is incomplete.. he only tells use how to run SQL and webserver but he left out the ips configuration there and step by step how to open up the servers and if you have router which ports needed to forwarding? hope you guys make an easy guide for us thank again for the client+ server file+webserver.. one more thing hope we can find out a way to save the data to our database lol. let party on some BOMBGAME private servers guys ^^..

I'm still working on the files, the acc server doesn't read/write all info to/from the database,

when its done, i will make an small guide an how to install it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I want to create a server for l a g h a i m or B i o s f e a r but i dont know where can i found a server file and client downloader.

Anyone may help me please?

thx :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can u upload the server files and client same as the database if ever. i like the bombgame and i think its fuun to play.. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For everyone: Before you even think about starting your own server, consider your experience before you make the server... Also don't keep posting in this topic asking for help, it really becomes annoying and does make it too long... Also, I've been working on the website and it's almost done. I just need to fix the main login problem, so yes! You guys be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back