• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Boredome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xerta - Boredome! - RaGEZONE Forums

I was bored and disconnected my router! this is what I found out when I retried speedest! It feels wierd but still good and from this point on I won't use my router!

Reaction score
xerta - Boredome! - RaGEZONE Forums

I was bored and disconnected my router! this is what I found out when I retried speedest! It feels wierd but still good and from this point on I won't use my router!

I don't understand what you're saying... why would you stop using your router?

Also if you're bored, how about learning how to spell? The word BOREDOM might be a good place to start.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do these connections have some sort of fair usage policy on them? Or is it completely unlimited?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
id like that...and rishwin i think his modem is the net supply and the router just lets other people connect to it.

Reaction score
Do these connections have some sort of fair usage policy on them? Or is it completely unlimited?

100 mb optic fiber networks come with unlimited bandwidth, but the speed is usually metropolitan, if they use a server outside the country they'll peak on 20 mb/s download at max.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I don't know what the point in this thread is nor do I care but what I do know is it's getting closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back