Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BR.UZ Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
INGLISH:
BR.UZ Uzumendiz # 8134
Anyway, I will give some explanations about my server and tell a little bit of the story behind it.
A year and a half ago I decided to share my server with some other people, who knows me well knows that I don't like to share my things, not even my ex-best friend Coyote who was on the team with me for 6 years, had no access my source. As I was definitely wanting to stop with PB and would post my source, the team wanted to try to open a project for the last time, the agreement was that I would not program the server alone, so things would be done faster, so I shared the source with Coyote and Henrique Rodrigues, two weeks later, the two for some reason got discouraged and stopped with PB, anyway, I just didn't post my source 1 and a half years ago because I no longer have a facebook account or a ragezone, and of course I couldn't take it anymore PB wouldn't create it just to post the poop source. Some time ago I shared the source for 3 other people on the team because they wanted to try to open a PB for the last time. As I had already shared the source with many well-known people and that I trust, I am no longer attached to this server. Although this source was leaked by Henrique Rodrigues for intrigues of years ago, I do not blame him, years ago I posted a source of his for some reasons that I will not mention here, but in the past I did not have the same maturity that we have today, if I gave him the source, he decides to do what he wants, as I said, it was supposed to be on the net 1 and a half years ago.
I don't know what source you will take advantage of, it has a lot of good things, a lot of protection, a lot of restructured code and at the same time it needs a good programmer with a lot of time to finish, this version is 1 and a half years old and needs MANY CORRECTIONS , it has a lot of test code, a lot of code that is not useful, a lot of incomplete things that needed to be finished, like anyone who picks it up, opens it and sees things, will find it bad, but they don’t know it’s a source that went on constant development and every time something was redone for improvement and testing, even though it was already corrected and working perfectly, because I am like this, I like to move, that's how I learned to program CSharp, "digging" in the source of MoMzGames, until you learn, and nowadays the source of MoMzGames in the BR.UZ version is available for download: .
(Yes, I know that many people who do not know how to program, will not be able to use the source to build a PB, others who know the minimum of programming will get the codes and I don’t care, I know what only I had to corrections and differentiated systems that the others didn’t have and for me this is enough, for me to know, the others don’t need to know that I did it first or not, I know that now many servers with my codes will appear, I have my current online server and below I will talk about it.)
This game, whether or not it marked a phase of our life and sometimes it is still marking, I have to recognize that I was and still partly am addicted to it.
I was stopped for a year and a half, I didn't turn the computer on for any pointblank, I came back now to help my friends with the project, but I'm not 100% involved with the game. Whoever wants to see the new version of this server currently running on Linux, totally restructured, we have the project open to all tests. Discord:
We are not the best, but we are in the area long enough acquiring knowledge to make a good project.
One thing I guarantee you about this project, if there is no shortage of players, we will not close the project, in fact private pb is known as a game that lasts a few months online, right ?.
No one has any idea how much time these people have spent for this pointblank server that everyone has access today to exist.
I Uzumendiz thank each one of you, Joao, Marcelo, Coyote, Thomato, Shark, MADRAga, BR.UZ Team, friends and players of our projects, I know that I will not be able to remember everyone and by the name here, but who helped with project ideas, testing, playing and discovering bugs etc ...
We currently represent Brazil in the Private PointBlank lineup, BR.UZ, Thanks MoMzGames!

PT:

BR.UZ Uzumendiz#8134
Enfim, vou dar algumas explicações sobre meu servidor e contar um pouco da historia por trás dele.
Há 1 ano e meio eu decidir compartilhar meu servidor com algumas outras pessoas, quem me conhece sabe bem que eu não gosto de compartilhar as minhas coisas, nem mesmo meu ex-melhor amigo Coyote que estava na equipe comigo a 6 anos, não tinha acesso a minha source. Como eu estava querendo parar com PB definitivamente e iria postar minha source, a equipe quis tentar pela ultima vez abrir um projeto, o acordo foi em que eu não iria programar o servidor sozinho, assim as coisas iriam ser feitas mais rápidas, então compartilhei a source com Coyote e Henrique Rodrigues, duas semanas depois, os dois por algum motivo desanimaram e pararam com o PB, enfim que, eu só não postei minha source 1 ano e meio atrás por não tem mais conta no facebook e nem na ragezone, e claro eu não aguentava mais PB não iria criar só pra postar a merda da source. Tempos atrás compartilhei a source para outras 3 pessoas da equipe porque eles queriam pela ultima vez tentar abrir um PB. Eu como já tinha compartilhado a source com muita gente conhecida e que eu confio, não tenho mais apego a esse servidor. Embora essa source tenha vazado pelo Henrique Rodrigues por intrigas de anos atrás, eu não o culpo, anos atrás postei uma source dele por alguns motivos que não vou citar aqui, mas antigamente eu não tinha a mesma maturidade que a gente tem hoje em dia, se eu passei a source a ele, ele decide fazer o que bem entender, como já falei, era pra estar na net a 1 ano e meio atrás.
Dessa source oque vocês vão tirar proveito eu não sei, tem muita coisa boa, muita proteção, muito código reestruturado e ao mesmo tempo precisa de um programador bom com muito tempo para terminar, esta versão é antiga de 1ano e meio e precisa de MUITAS CORREÇÕES, tem muito código de teste, muito código que não é útil, muitas coisas incompletas e que faltavam terminar, como qualquer um que pegar ela, abrir e ver as coisas, vai achar ruim, mas não sabem que é uma source que se passava em constante desenvolvimento e toda hora alguma coisa era refeita para melhoria e testes, por mais que já estava corrigida e funcionando perfeitamente, porque eu sou assim, eu gosto de mexer, foi assim eu que eu aprendi a programar CSharp, "fuçando" na source da MoMzGames, até aprender, e hoje em dia a source da MoMzGames na versão da BR.UZ está ai disponível para download: .
(Sim, eu sei que muita gente que não sabe programar, não vai conseguir usar a source pra montar um PB, outras que sabem o mínimo de programação vão pegar os códigos e eu não estou nem ai, eu sei o que só eu tinha de correções e sistemas diferenciados que os outros não tinha e pra mim isso é o suficiente, de eu saber, os outros não precisam saber que fui eu que fiz primeiro ou não, eu sei que agora vai aparecer muitos servidor com os meus códigos, eu tenho meu servidor atual online e logo abaixo falarei dele.)
Esse jogo querendo ou não marcou uma fase da nossa vida e as vezes ainda anda marcando, eu tenho que reconhecer que eu era e ainda em partes sou viciado nisso.
Eu estava a um ano e meio parado, não ligava o computador para nada de pointblank, voltei agora para ajudar no que for preciso os meus amigos com o projeto, mas não estou 100% envolvido com o jogo. Quem quiser ver a nova versão deste servidor atualmente rodando em Linux, totalmente reestruturado, estamos com o projeto aberto a toda prova de testes. Discord:
Não somos os melhores, mas estamos a tempo suficiente na área adquirindo conhecimento para fazer um bom projeto.
Uma coisa eu garanto para vocês sobre este projeto, se não faltar jogadores, não vamos fechar o projeto, aliás pb privado é conhecido como um jogo que dura poucos meses online né?.
Ninguém faz nem ideia do tempo gasto que essas pessoas tiveram para que esse servidor de pointblank que todos tem acesso hoje, existisse.
Eu Uzumendiz agradeço a cada um de vocês, Joao, Marcelo, Coyote, Thomato, Shark, MADRAga, Equipe BR.UZ, amigos e jogadores dos nossos projetos, eu sei que não vou conseguir lembrar de todos e por o nome aqui, mas os que ajudaram nas ideias dos projetos, a testar, a jogar e descobrir bugs etc...

Representamos o Brasil na programação de PointBlank Privado atualmente, BR.UZ, Thanks MoMzGames!

Back