• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Browser game Dwar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can't connect with ssh 192.168.1.10 (22 port default putty).. and Nothing!
network adapter : Bridged (automatic) and replicate physical network connection state - on

open terminal
ifconfig

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aksent - Browser game Dwar - RaGEZONE Forums

192.168.1.10 no ping (from windows) and telnet not connected

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
А для где демоны можно взять? Кроны лежат, а демоны для chatd , fproxyd, fightd нет.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
А для где демоны можно взять? Кроны лежат, а демоны для chatd , fproxyd, fightd нет.

hello take demons from any dwar 2009

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[2018-11-25 09:39:00] Table 'test_dragons_dynamic.estates' doesn't exist (/* /main_frame.php */ SELECT * FROM estates AS t WHERE 1 AND `user_id`='24' LIMIT 1)

please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[2018-11-25 09:39:00] Table 'test_dragons_dynamic.estates' doesn't exist (/* /main_frame.php */ SELECT * FROM estates AS t WHERE 1 AND `user_id`='24' LIMIT 1)

please help
use
dwar 2009(1)/*first one at download list*/ working without problem dont require any editing fixing..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
stuck at putty connection timeout

can you help me to establish first time the connection ?
in return I will give you a lv 12 ranked dodger on warofdragons.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to setup windows ? where is last update files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to setup windows ? not wmware windows open runall sh files ? please share update server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, who can help to install Vmware? I would be very grateful. In some threads to change the way? Thank you for your attention.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello Aksent, how can I install on centos7 server? (zero installation server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
processor does not support virtualization. I rented a server, how do I install zero server?

Back