Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bubble Ninja (CN version) [BBG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good friend that I changed the client command line to pull the original client, and the client I posted is incomplete, the line you must change the host server to the swf folder, server id, id name, name real, and md5 encrypted password in the server it gets through the door that changed the file so that this line game1.htm only recognizes the gameserver and not the dataserver so he and void, but the server connects gameserver and not returned to the client not because it connects with id and password and server, ie the database gotta be configured to connect yet. to +

Could you specify a little more? You're saying? If they can accommodate a little tutorial would not be bad, really I'm anxious, but I is a bit difficult to deal with this (of course). So I hope they can help set up well the server will wait for the duration.

Reaction score
Updated top~ for those that need navicat, vertigo, "Full source" (unconfirmed).. as always virus check and use your own judgement... most "Free" stuff comes up with false positives... blah blah blah and what not :) let's see some bubble ninja ps! I'm lookin for Pockie Ninja & Pirate files to share~ If I find you know I will share ... for free ofc :)

Reaction score
I got some of the missing char .swf files (27)

Char Add-on:

Includes:

1. Yondaime
  2. Naruto (Red Hair)
  3. Garra's sand transformation
  4. Akatsuki chars
  5. Pervert hermit (i forgot his name lol)
  6. Sasuke (Cursed seal)
  7. Zabuza
  8. Haku
  9. Pain
  10. and more..

The files do not have "[1]" in the name so i don't know if it matters or not.
I got a few missing mobs (21), npc (11), pets (7) .swf from the client idk if i have them all, but i will upload them later.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know about CN = Chinese, i mean, this game have an english official version?

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
- Official English site. :)

Reaction score
Mob Add-on: (21 Mobs)

These mobs are not in the current client.

Includes:

1. Pain
  2. Bone guy (idk his name he uses his bones to fight)
  3. Akatsuki chars
  4. Orochimaru
  5. Naruto
  6. and more..

Last edited:
Reaction score
you can edit .swf files with Flash Decompiler Trillix by Eltima Software de-compile/re-compile. you can decompile the server files with jd-gui.exe java decompiler and modify the server and recompile.

Edit:
i will upload the tools for you later i need to pack them.

Tools:

Includes:

1. Flash Decompiler
  2. Java Decompiler

Instructions:
Install Flash Decompiler then open crack.rar and replace the original FlashDecompiler.exe with the one inside crack.rar.

Open .swf files with flash decompiler. With flash decompiler trillix you can export Action script 2.0/3.0, image, and even export .swf to .fla to edit them within adobe flash and re-export to .swf

with jd-gui.exe Java Decompiler you can extract .jar file sources edit them and then recompile it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Aznkidd235,
Thank you so much, I will try it with your tools

and.. someone have full sources of Bubble Ninja?
I want to trade it with my game sources
plese give me a private message

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could anyone please upload us a "game.htm" file linking to the localhost game server please?
I'm stuck at the black screen. I've also tried to edit the code for more than a couple of hours, but it didn't work. :(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could anyone please upload us a "game.htm" file linking to the localhost game server please?
I'm stuck at the black screen. I've also tried to edit the code for more than a couple of hours, but it didn't work. :(:

yeah i really really hope someone was upload "game.htm" :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can fix black screen?
Please help!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any please reupload in mediafire please... but 4share are slowly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back