• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Bug]Person Spawns without Pokemon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After making a fresh account, a buddy logged into my server and found he had no pokemon, I log into his account, and its there, I can see it and use it. Any idea whats going with this? Is it possibly his client havin a bug?

Edit: resolved, the person didn't have both x86 and 64bit Java installed.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How is it possible to install x86 and 64bit java on the same op? Please post links where you downloaded them because my friend is having a huge java issue with internal commands error.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am having the same problem with my PokeNet client. I have tried installing a x86 and 64bit Java and I have had no luck. Can you please send me the links to where you got yours from.

Thanks in advance,
Jazzy.

Back