• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Building a computer for Private Server.

Reaction score
Thinking of building a Computer for running Pirvate Server,

Mainly I would run GunZ and the website , the server would hold 200 players maximium, I want the cheapest Parts I can get.

Reaction score
Well, problem is , the prices here is higher so it won't be very usefull to tell you how much I am willing to pay.

anyways I am looking more into Dual Core Processors, I need a good and cheap one.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Well, problem is , the prices here is higher so it won't be very usefull to tell you how much I am willing to pay.

anyways I am looking more into Dual Core Processors, I need a good and cheap one.

Reaction score
Again, that doesn't help. I could build you a server for $500 or $10,000 it all depends on what your budget is.

You will obviously be paying for it, so convert your local currency to USD and tell us how much we have to work with.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thinking of building a Computer for running Pirvate Server,

Mainly I would run GunZ and the website , the server would hold 200 players maximium, I want the cheapest Parts I can get.

Would help with two things.

1. Budget
2. Server Requirements

Back