Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

burning crusade server

Reaction score
ok i dint try it so i dunno its the only download i could find so far of it ;)
Basicly proberly becose i dint drink 10 bottles of Wodka and therefore cant speak russian ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just put the site address in google then hit translate page and now you can without having to drink 10 bottles of wodka

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think they might have compiled everything them selves and there not gonna release it to the public :schmoll:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please read again i said I THINK thats what there doing.......and i found the runwow site theres forums on it im gonna do some looking around hopefully i find something

Reaction score
Thats not fror wow ;) But maybee like they did it is an idea to get that sourse and recode it for wow al tru i shure dunno how ;) Bt could be an nice poject to start for somone maybee ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI EVERYBODY !

TRASHMAN You and yamachi and Steve.

You guys having a war right?

I GOT A GOOD GAME FOR YOU GUYS TO PLAY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A WAR

ITS CALLED

BATTLE FIELD 2142

ITS AN AWESOME GAME !! SO REALISTIC
TRY IT OUT :D

... not

lets play STFU.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
... does it LOOK like we're having a war? NO. It was just a little dispute. And it's over now, so don't bring it up anymore. And as to playing other games, I'm a WoW man myself, plus Battlefield SUCKS.

Back