• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Business Card Template

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
iNs@nE - Business Card Template - RaGEZONE Forums

The front and back preview. The back seems all black but in the clearer version it's greyish shade with scanlines.

Giving it for printing tomorrow. I'll post a final version photograph once I get em. :)
Don't want to post larger version coz it has some personal info. xD

Regards,
- Wyk

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh it looks awesome, great to see you're still at it!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehe. It's my job. :p
Been long since I've seen you around. Like really long. :)

That awesome, yeah I come check from time to time. Awesome job u got there, I need to finish one more year what im doing now (its also working with Photoshop and LOTS of Illustrator) and then I'm going to do Game Design really looking forward to it:D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah that should be fun. Best of luck with that. Am into Digital FX, Photography and Film Making. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats awsome insane, im not been cheeky here buddy lol but can you make me one for my company? im a web design / seo company

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thats awsome insane, im not been cheeky here buddy lol but can you make me one for my company? im a web design / seo company

Well I can't do it as a favor but if you're ready to pay me, then surely we can work something out. :)

@ Elite
Thnx a lot. :)

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ill probably start my company in 2-3 years i need around 20k, Its going to be a clothing line. Aside of web design, and typical graphic design services. I like it overall, lol make it bigger! i wont tell anyone your secretly bruce wayne!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome like everything you do. :p:

However, those business cards are going to take a lot of ink.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome like everything you do. :p:

However, those business cards are going to take a lot of ink.

Yes. But printing has become really cheap these days. They are giving me each card at Rs 1.70 per card so that's a decent price. That's like about 25 cards approximate for 1 USD. So I guess that's good enough. :)

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why not go for a digitally enhanced photography? Would've gone with something like a still life photo with some of the elements vectorized or something. Just my two cents.

Unless there's a hologram in the orange mess it doesn't quite show of your skills, lol.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
There's a party on those cards and everyone's invited. You produce such amazing quality work.

Back