Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buying a laptop

Reaction score
So I got this credit card to buy a laptop from harvey norman (30 month interest free poop)

I don't want to here you're pathetic two cent storys on blah blah you shouldn't of got a credit card or gone with that deal its poop,

ITS already done so stfu.

Anyway my budget is 1500 i want preferably a gaming laptop.. yes there prices are poop etc etc but whats done is done so i'm trying to make the most of it.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU XXXx :love:

Even if the laptops aren't on there name them here I'll write them down and take it with me to the store and see if they have or can get it in stock

ps: I'm willing to throw another 200 on top with my own money.

I was thinking

Reaction score
Why a gaming laptop..? You're not exactly going to get a powerful graphics card in a laptop no matter how much you spend. Sure, some come with dedicated ones but they're no where near as powerful as a desktop one.

Reaction score
i got a qosmio x305-q701

it was one of the first of the qosmio series from toshiba

and it still runs great and i upgraded it to win7 64bit, and it still runs great, it has traveled to and from Iraq with me and is around 3-4 years old and still works

so if you got it, you should be confident that it will last a long time

Back