• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web Buying autodonation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Willing to buy full auto donation system
offer me with a pm, ill be gladly willing to take in your offers into
consideration.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should message Diamondo25, he has a really good one, however if you want to avoid charge backs, I suggest you handle all donations manually and ensure that they come through as donations.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks the reply! But cant people charge back even through donations held manually?
Do you know how much Diamondo25 would sell it for?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks the reply! But cant people charge back even through donations held manually?
Do you know how much Diamondo25 would sell it for?

They can charge back however if you request for them to write a message in the box for you such as 'I am aware of this payment for virtual goods and will not chargeback etc etc etc' and if you set the payment type to donations there is less chance of a chargeback.

We paid around 20-25 euros, I can't remember.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They cant chargeback a "gift" just make sure they donate as gift threw paypal.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@royalmonky
You said you coded vidicatedstory's Donation System, so i confirmed with them.
They didnt know who you are, nor did anyone other than the owner touch the script and his codes.
He coded it himself, as he told me. So please stop this 'scam' you are trying to pull off here.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@royalmonky
You said you coded vidicatedstory's Donation System, so i confirmed with them.
They didnt know who you are, nor did anyone other than the owner touch the script and his codes.
He coded it himself, as he told me. So please stop this 'scam' you are trying to pull off here.
I never said I coded it I said if it was okay if the script looked like that. -_- I said I coded the auto login vote system.
[8:14:47 PM] Zack: Alright so you wana buy the script?
[8:14:51 PM] jaeyoung kim: yeah
[8:15:02 PM] Zack: alright sec let me rar it for you
[8:15:17 PM] Zack: <--thats the script
[8:15:20 PM] Zack: you will be getting
[8:15:22 PM] Zack: is that fine?
[8:15:46 PM] jaeyoung kim: sure
[8:17:07 PM] Zack: Alright so how do you want to do this half and half?
[8:17:14 PM] jaeyoung kim: sure
[8:17:22 PM] jaeyoung kim: @donation is part of the installment?
[8:17:26 PM] Zack: Yes
[8:17:37 PM] jaeyoung kim: Alrighty, then ill get the installing too
[8:17:45 PM] Zack: alright so 50$?
[8:17:48 PM] jaeyoung kim: yeah
[8:17:53 PM] Zack: alright
[8:17:59 PM] Zack: What source
[8:18:00 PM] Zack: is it?
[8:18:01 PM] jaeyoung kim: Ill skype you in...a few hours
[8:18:11 PM] jaeyoung kim: money from card doesnt come in till then
[8:18:16 PM] jaeyoung kim: based on maple blade
[8:18:24 PM] Zack: yeah no problem and alright thats good
[8:18:31 PM] Zack: just hit me up
[8:18:40 PM] jaeyoung kim: aight
[8:19:21 PM] jaeyoung kim: pretty unique auto donation system you got here though
[8:19:22 PM] jaeyoung kim: lol
[8:19:57 PM] jaeyoung kim: Can you briefly explain how this works?
[8:20:03 PM] Zack: Well players donate
[8:20:07 PM] Zack: if paypal gets it
[8:20:13 PM] Zack: it adds a call back to the server
[8:20:20 PM] Zack: and adds data into mysql
[8:20:34 PM] Zack: and players have to do @donation <paypal email>
[8:20:42 PM] Zack: for them to get the points
[8:21:02 PM] jaeyoung kim: oh thats a good idea, but how does it prevent a player from doing @donation <email> again without getting the same points?
[8:21:16 PM] jaeyoung kim: and ill have you teamview this for me, later ofc.
[8:21:22 PM] Zack: once the player does @donation <email>
[8:21:29 PM] Zack: it deleted
[8:21:33 PM] Zack: there call
[8:21:40 PM] Zack: once they recive the points
[8:21:46 PM] jaeyoung kim: Oh i see, aite
[8:22:00 PM] jaeyoung kim: to confirm your owner of myth correct?
[8:22:09 PM] Zack: Yes I am
[8:22:27 PM] Zack: it basically works the same way as my auto vote script
[8:22:49 PM] Zack: in my server you dont have to log out its the same way as donation
Never did I said i coded theirs I said "You will be getting this is that okay" meaning its the exact same thing.

If you check I said it works the same way as my auto online vote system...

Never have I scam someone never will I scam someone. I am not known as a scammer but good luck finding someone else to buy it.

And heres more proof on my test vps. I have never scam anyone. And I will NEVER scam anyone So before you talk bad about me please make sure you get your facts straight

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i were to make a deal with anyone it would be royalmonky. Every person he has shown me has been legit. when i need help he gives it without a second thought. he is a man u can trust and he has my vouch. goodluck :)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I am back. Sorry my PSU went to shits, got my new stuff and im back HMU if you still need it.

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
@anyone, im buying an auto donation script, needs help setting up ;) pm me if your willing to send

and also:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL Jaeyoung Kim thats funny.

Upvote 0
Back