Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buying balanced world_drop.scp Come inside.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has world drop and multiple and premiumservices .scp for sale??

I want rates like official cabal server.. all balance.. specially world_drop. PM ME or me to Skype Financer - full name

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Shame on you :) i guys recommend you not to work with this guy or else you get scammed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o_O your the one who scammer. you ask for money to return my vps. you change all pass. i got conversation.. your asking 100$

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
o_O your the one who scammer. you ask for money to return my vps. you change all pass. i got conversation.. your asking 100$

Ok show it if you really have that convo :) i can even show the whole word our skype conversation, but really ha? hahaha fck you dude you want me to put down again your site and sql? :p delete my fkin server files i configged for you you didnt make it and you have not paid for it, stop being a noob dont be soo gay or even likely to call you scammer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PM each other, stop arguing here please.

Back