• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Buying item from Cash Shop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know i put the wrong code for buying the item from cash shop.
Instead Are you sure you want to buy this item?
but if you can see the picture that's gonna be happen actually when i click the Buy button from the cash shop it went through but i want to remove this Sell item appear how i could i find the code again to remove that one?

uWbS1Lk - Buying item from Cash Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

i hope someone can help me to figure it out. :eek:tt:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not sure where the buy function is, but for sure your premium shop the buy button is calling another function, review this part you will find it.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
but if you can see the picture that's gonna be happen actually when i click the Buy button from the cash shop it went through but i want to remove this Sell item appear how i could i find the code again to remove that one?

Look for them by... ZGameInterface, ZInterfaceListener, ZShop and to read. What you can also do is search your Shop.xml interface to find the function of that button and then find its fault, I can't tell you much because you haven't left what store code you are using.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look for them by... ZGameInterface, ZInterfaceListener, ZShop and to read. What you can also do is search your Shop.xml interface to find the function of that button and then find its fault, I can't tell you much because you haven't left what store code you are using.
i agree, i would also first make sure and check out shop and template.xml client side, unless its not source based , if its source based and its not visible with default .xml files, there must be some renamed call funcs used in sourcde, just seekout what are definations used in source, and reflect that to client side to identify them correctly.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
i agree, i would also first make sure and check out shop and template.xml client side, unless its not source based , if its source based and its not visible with default .xml files, there must be some renamed call funcs used in sourcde, just seekout what are definations used in source, and reflect that to client side to identify them correctly.

That was the same thing I tried to tell him, but the template.xml thing has nothing to do with this, that's something else, that's there to give shape, size and fonts to the text fonts and do animations, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything on the subject.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That was the same thing I tried to tell him, but the template.xml thing has nothing to do with this, that's something else, that's there to give shape, size and fonts to the text fonts and do animations, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything on the subject.

mybad i meant to use of template as saying generally files (space) .xmls files, like anything to related to template configures ingame (should be sync and find the correct solutions if nothing is changed).. i understood you i just rephrased things you meant to say to make sure the people understands this is just easiest method without further info for issue.

i guess its pointless to re-write differently something, so next time i agree with you and want people to trust and do whatyou suggest, ill just say agreed .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
mybad i meant to use of template as saying generally files (space) .xmls files, like anything to related to template configures ingame (should be sync and find the correct solutions if nothing is changed).. i understood you i just rephrased things you meant to say to make sure the people understands this is just easiest method without further info for issue.

i guess its pointless to re-write differently something, so next time i agree with you and want people to trust and do whatyou suggest, ill just say agreed .

It seems fine to me, don't worry because here nobody is perfect and nobody is born knowing everything so it's very good.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The error is very obvious, you need to set your purchase of items to your new currency (cash), in case your code is incomplete and you must review your code so that you are this and make the purchase correctly.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back