Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bypass BMD Check

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, with this guide you will be able to bypass the BMD check by main.exe

Tools

- OllyDbg
- A main (work with all versions)

Level: Easy

1.- Open Your main.exe with Olly
2.- Right click- Search for - All referenced text strings

Deathway - Bypass BMD Check - RaGEZONE Forums

3.- Now right click , search for Text and put to search "File"

4.- Press enter and we locate here

now press Space in the code I remarked and change and Change the JE with JMP and Press Assemble,
save your work on OLLYDBG , right click of mouse > COPY TO EXECUTABLE > SAVE ALL MODIFICATIONS > COPY ALL , next window
will appear , right click of mouse on it > SAVE FILE

Cya

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good guide, exelent to know than are guys than know how use ollydbg.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is bypas bmd check?

Most mains run checks on the local BMD files (Items, Skills, Text, etc) to make sure they haven't been edited... this makes it ignore edits and still run ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm.. it opens many roads for cheaters. Like changing twisting slash radius in 97d.
will it bypass CRC check for bmd files? I can make russian translation of all BMD files if it will =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
as to the cheating issue...in the client - change push to a custom dll - use dll to code a generic md5 check on the files you want checked, then then poke (sorry for older terms..us OLDSCHOOLS who haven't rev-eng'd in years are a bit rusty) it in. make sure server is modded to use new checksum. :bigsmile: Bit weak on my old skillz, but concepts still apply. (if you dont have md5 checksum generator source, search souceforge...I got some a while back from there for custom app, or the enterprise architect MSDN library if you have VS or VS.net). GL!!!!

P.S. - Someone needs to post f-in olly to RZ!!!! dont have time to try to find it LOL!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use serverside protection with a launcher & alternative CS (Ex skyteam's anticheat) then you can control what files are require in the client to play the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wery nice faq ;D
Worked on my costum main.exe
Big thnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's mean i was searching this all day :D whare i can download this Olly ? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still Checking BMd files
Error : BMD file Corrupted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i kill 4 hourse to crack item.bmd check .. but nothing .. maybe i cant use this guide to main.exe of 99.60t version ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nothing good wount wark can't find blady file i can but its where "file not exist" and no more searches for a word file i'm desapointed sry 4 eng.:icon6:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Bypass BMD Check

mmm i did it well but still get skill.bmd error

Back