Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C&C] Gotw 1.1 sig.

Reaction score
Well since it did not work out, I am looking for some feedback on this piece.:

404 - [C&C] Gotw 1.1 sig. - RaGEZONE Forums

I know that left side is completely trash, but it was quite tight, so I left some space, lul.

Anyways, :w00t:

Thanks. :thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well since it did not work out, I am looking for some feedback on this piece.:

404 - [C&C] Gotw 1.1 sig. - RaGEZONE Forums

I know that left side is completely trash, but it was quite tight, so I left some space, lul.

Anyways, :w00t:

Thanks. :thumbup1:

wow :thumbup1: I like the color combination and some C4D Effect
but the text is not good enough for me, maybe you should add more detail on that :blush: and may make it more bigger a little but not much and also add some text too,
to use the spaces in the sigy, or adjust the render to a bit center. Anyway I really like you sig :thumbup:

Reaction score
It's the right size i actually don't like.... Probably because the left side is so empty compared to it. But it all looks random on the right side and while the other side looks like you actually thought before doing anything.

Reactions: 404
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The background its great but I really dont like anime renders :D Maybe next time you will choose a render from a game, good work BTW

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of the Signature I saw,has the same..!

But I like this one..

try to improve more..

Back