• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[C#] Can't arrange data retrieved from a table on another site

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys

I used
to retrieve a table from

YQL Query:
select * from html where url='http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/loans/personal-loan.html#rates-tenors' and xpath='//div[@class="nova-table-container"]'

Ok, in case you guys are confused...

To sum it all up, I'm trying to get this table

uob - [C#] Can't arrange data retrieved from a table on another site - RaGEZONE Forums

From

And here is my failed result

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
The tag can help you spread it across the rows.
Plus it's not C# it's just Javascript & JQuery.

Reaction score
kWgwt9P - [C#] Can't arrange data retrieved from a table on another site - RaGEZONE Forums

if you were to examine the source codes from , you will notice that it has used rowspan in the td tag.

C8KJFgm - [C#] Can't arrange data retrieved from a table on another site - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, there's a minor bugs in your codes.
Replace <table> with this, and you should be able to understand what's wrong.
<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kWgwt9P - [C#] Can't arrange data retrieved from a table on another site - RaGEZONE Forums

if you were to examine the source codes from , you will notice that it has used rowspan in the td tag.

C8KJFgm - [C#] Can't arrange data retrieved from a table on another site - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, there's a minor bugs in your codes.
Replace <table> with this, and you should be able to understand what's wrong.

Don't have much time left. This is all I could do. Guess it could work too..

uobuob - [C#] Can't arrange data retrieved from a table on another site - RaGEZONE Forums

:(:

Could you help me out with this one:

The end product when I put into my website looks like this: HSHSHS - [C#] Can't arrange data retrieved from a table on another site - RaGEZONE Forums

select * from html where url='http://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/personal/loans/personal-loan?utm=a&device=d' and xpath='//div[@id="tbl-1"]'

Attachments

Reaction score

Don't have much time left. This is all I could do. Guess it could work too..

View attachment 152935

:(:

Could you help me out with this one:

The end product when I put into my website looks like this: View attachment 152936
<td> </td> notice the closing the tag.

Also, that's some pretty terrible coding right there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
<td> </td> notice the closing the tag.

Also, that's some pretty terrible coding right there.

Hahaha I know, I'm sorry.

Couldn't think of how to properly retrieve the table, so I decided to retrieve every single data 1 by 1 and pluck it into my own table's rows and columns.

Don't really have much time left, so I guess I'll just have to make do with this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You might want to understand every single part of it, so please don't copy my codes blindly.

Thank you so much!

Back