• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

C++ Compiling Problem

Reaction score
hello guys, is there anyone who can help me about C++ Compiling or editing? I'm super newbie on this thing and I haven't encounter this in my whole life just now when i started to like Online games then here comes C++ :scared: the thing is I want to edit something on it, its like the Damage of the monster from a Player is higher and I think its not balanced..... anyone out there who could help me out on this problem?? I'll e more grateful if you can help me out....by the way the game I was developing is ROSE ONLINE..

Best Regardz,
-Kirah

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are able to provide some code, I'm sure we can help you out.

Back