• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[C#] Custom BGM Builder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job Zinoxity! You are very talented!

Thank you! I appreciate it very much! Actually, I was a GunZ Developer before, when GunZ private servers were first possible. I just had quit a few years back, but GunZ pulled me back. I'm an Old School GunZ Developer, I now need to catch up with the community, so I'm getting there! ::D:

#1 If you make it open source people will use the same concept that you designed here to create an automatic MRS zipper that has the same encryption as the Gunz.exe. Bad idea in the slightest? I think soooooo. Encryption is killed, and all they have to do is add an option to change the MRS name. Open source for things that are trying to prevent "hackers" is usually a bad idea tbh....

#2 If you are any sort of "hacker" (cough cough) you would know how to change (or completely kill) the constraints. A little ASM work later and you can add any extention and any amount of files you want.

Yah I'm a cynic but I'm being logical. Think about it from all perspectives before you release this so it isn't a complete failure

Don't worry, I have decided not to make it open source, and it will be only added to specific GunZ servers, when it is requested by an owner of a server, or such, then I will gladly edit it and send it to them compiled, and obfuscated.

Anyway poeple still can open it up in ollydbg and look your MRS code.
Thanks.

Not at all, I'm compiling it and obfuscating it before adding it to any client, and so they can't use ollydbg, besides, because of the way I made this, even if it was not compiled or obfuscated, they still wouldn't find it with ollydbg. Also, if you didn't already know, you can also find the encryption code of a runnable through ollydbg, so same deal, but mine is more difficult to get.

Someone is taking it up the butt

No. I'm just asking you to do it your self since it's so simple, I'm not releasing it to the public. So, good luck! I hope you succeed.

Anyway, enough sarcasm. Calling this simple is a simple lie, I don't create simple things, if I think something is simple to make, then I don't make it, because if I see it's really easy to make, then everyone else can make it themselves. This project actually has taken me 5 days to make, I actually just finished it today, I thought I had finished it yesterday, but I actually didn't, some things were out of place, and I had methods wrong, anyway I started this thread later than when I began the project (Which is why this thread was not made 5 days ago.). This was actually quite difficult to make, I had to make security for it so then people can't use it in any other way than to create a BGM, as well as I had to create security features in order to protect the server it's being used for. So before you say something is simple, think about it, if you can't make it, then it isn't simple, also make sure that what you are going to post is not going to offend someone.

Believe me, I honestly didn't take it personally, I just want people to understand that it isn't as simple as you think it is.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you! I appreciate it very much! Actually, I was a GunZ Developer before, when GunZ private servers were first possible. I just had quit a few years back, but GunZ pulled me back. I'm an Old School GunZ Developer, I now need to catch up with the community, so I'm getting there! ::D:

Don't worry, I have decided not to make it open source, and it will be only added to specific GunZ servers, when it is requested by an owner of a server, or such, then I will gladly edit it and send it to them compiled, and obfuscated.

Not at all, I'm compiling it and obfuscating it before adding it to any client, and so they can't use ollydbg, besides, because of the way I made this, even if it was not compiled or obfuscated, they still wouldn't find it with ollydbg. Also, if you didn't already know, you can also find the encryption code of a runnable through ollydbg, so same deal, but mine is more difficult to get.

No. I'm just asking you to do it your self since it's so simple, I'm not releasing it to the public. So, good luck! I hope you succeed.

Anyway, enough sarcasm. Calling this simple is a simple lie, I don't create simple things, if I think something is simple to make, then I don't make it, because if I see it's really easy to make, then everyone else can make it themselves. This project actually has taken me 5 days to make, I actually just finished it today, I thought I had finished it yesterday, but I actually didn't, some things were out of place, and I had methods wrong, anyway I started this thread later than when I began the project (Which is why this thread was not made 5 days ago.). This was actually quite difficult to make, I had to make security for it so then people can't use it in any other way than to create a BGM, as well as I had to create security features in order to protect the server it's being used for. So before you say something is simple, think about it, if you can't make it, then it isn't simple, also make sure that what you are going to post is not going to offend someone.

Believe me, I honestly didn't take it personally, I just want people to understand that it isn't as simple as you think it is.

I am just telling you dude, and poeple can find out by the BGM MAKER.
And I won't get your MRS code, which I already got it.

If you want better encryption tell me, I will help you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am just telling you dude, and poeple can find out by the BGM MAKER.
And I won't get your MRS code, which I already got it.

If you want better encryption tell me, I will help you.

Sorry, I couldn't understand very well what you ment. Let's see if I understood correct.

How can people find out through the BGM builder?

How would you have my mrs code if this has not been released yet, and it's only on my hard drive and no one else's?

Encryption is the same, there is no "better".

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, as am I but I never really quit just went to a different section, but that is also the name of my server Old School GunZ, and nice work, looking forward to testing it out on Ragezone Gunz, when it gets added.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, it might be buggy because the form is custom, as you can see up above in the image, the form color is blue windows xp kind of style, even in vista it will show up as the image above. So yeah.

Nice, as am I but I never really quit just went to a different section, but that is also the name of my server Old School GunZ, and nice work, looking forward to testing it out on Ragezone Gunz, when it gets added.

Thanks, and I hope it works well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: I was wrong, I actually did not finish, there are some bugs that I need to fix.
For example: I created this in XP, so now I am testing it on vista, and vista is slightly different that xp when it comes to programming. Anyway, on vista it gave me errors. So now I have to figure out how to fix the issues I am having.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is how it looks on vista, and will look on every operating system:
Zinoxity - [C#] Custom BGM Builder - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope you like the design.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by that, "it'll be available in the full client release of RaGEZONE GunZ" why the hell will you release a programme in a game client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean by that, "it'll be available in the full client release of RaGEZONE GunZ" why the hell will you release a programme in a game client?

I made it for RaGEZONE GunZ.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, Would be cool to release in public

Let me answer that with a quote.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i started making ones in C# today :p stucking at the last part :) (mrs.exe compile in-built :(()

Back