• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

C# Habbo structures

Reaction score
Re: Habbo structures

Writing some kind of search algorithm which compares the parse methods could help :)

I thought of doing the same thing. I beleave I have a file somewhere which compares headers from other releases.

I'll update my post if I can find it. :)

Edit:

*** removed ***
Well, i tried that a long time go (It's also possible that my structures wheren't good that time, but people used them so i guess it was right) but it fails to update 73% of them. for 9 releases!

There are just to much the same structures, ofcourse, those where STC structures!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I agree with you it does crashes

As I already mentioned in my main post, it's still buggy. Thats why it's open source, you can edit it yourself. I don't have enough time atm.

I thought of doing the same thing. I beleave I have a file somewhere which compares headers from other releases.

I'll update my post if I can find it. :)

Edit:

http://app.jospiek.nl/test/PacketTable.htm

Well, i tried that a long time go (It's also possible that my structures wheren't good that time, but people used them so i guess it was right) but it fails to update 73% of them. for 9 releases!

There are just to much the same structures, ofcourse, those where STC structures!

I created a program which compares lines from a method with lines from new methods. So there x-percentage that it's the new parser class.
In my few tests it worked 4/5 times

Emerica - C# Habbo structures - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can I ask something noob question ? :/
Where Can I got habbo_script.txt ? Thanks :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

As I already mentioned in my main post, it's still buggy. Thats why it's open source, you can edit it yourself. I don't have enough time atm.

I created a program which compares lines from a method with lines from new methods. So there x-percentage that it's the new parser class.
In my few tests it worked 4/5 times

Very nice, any plans to release this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Very nice, any plans to release this?

I'm going to setup a git in a few days / in a week, so everyone whos interessed can help. I'm going to work on this..

You guys above can't even setup some easy poop <.<

Only thing that i'm facing is that it keeps crashing when I set _-6Ov // floor editor and try to find 522. Going hopefully to fix it tonight :)

[522] is a MessageComposer, you can't get structure from it :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score

I'm going to setup a git in a few days / in a week, so everyone whos interessed can help. I'm going to work on this..

Haha :(

Looking forward to your git ;)

Reaction score

https://github.com/EmGeneer/Updater

Here you go, but actually there is no code for the comparer atm. Its just a different version from the StructureWriter (ATM :laugh:)

First thing is that you use "readInteger", "readString" etc, however, those method names can change very release! Such as the "readInteger". ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

First thing is that you use "readInteger", "readString" etc, however, those method names can change very release! Such as the "readInteger". ;)

I thought that the person who uses the program can use str + h to rename these strings..
But oke, I'll code a function which detects the names automatic :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------
Edit:

I added the automatic detection for the function names :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Finally fixed the duplicate error. The structure finder seems to work without bugs now. I'll push the update now on Git.. :=)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still don't know how to get Habbo_script.txt , I had download AS3 Sorcerer .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Later I'll set this on Git. I implemented the Levenshtein algorithm to compare the old structure with the new one.
And it compares the old parse method with the new one.
There is still a lot todo.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Later I'll set this on Git. I implemented the Levenshtein algorithm to compare the old structure with the new one.
And it compares the old parse method with the new one.
There is still a lot todo.

Is that algorithm accurate? Because that would help the retro community a lot since you don't really have to update headers yourself ^^ Then you just make an updater and poof: headers updated :)

Back