Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C++] My First Program =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, people want to see usefull programs in the section, apparently. And before you make really usefull tools with C++, you'll need a few years of experience. Best way is to get in contact with a good programmer to which you can show and share code.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...

But it's completely logical to expect someones first app to be of years of experience calibur.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but if its just a test program or a program to show what you can do with C++, than this is not the right section. Its not a section for "look what I created, aint I uba?". For your small test programs you'd better share it with someone with experience, personal. Than you get a much better review of how you actually wrote the code.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, so this is more of a elite showoff thread. Not just a "come show us your first crappy app" thread xD

oh btw, if you have time i'd really like it if you could check out my post in c++ tut #2, doesn't seem like kylenos has time to and i would really like some contructive critisism so i can improve. =D

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very good! every one starts with calculators and stuff. I remember that my first program was physics formula calculator. Keep it going! ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back