• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[C++] Short beginner classes available

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had a few people ask me a bunch of c++-related questions so I've decided to just start offering short classes. Let me know if you're interested, must speak fluent english.

2 more spaces available (possibly 3)

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How are you planning to give those classes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How are you planning to give those classes?

I've got a server I used to use for teaching PHP (Server 2008)
I just upgraded the specs on it and installed visual studio express c++
You can connect to the server via TV, and connect to voice through Teamspeak;

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Help me with an assignment >.< I have an idea of how to do it, but I need guidance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to join. :D

when is the classes held?

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Id love em if your starting basic. Im trying to teach myself and im still elarning at a beginner level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright I cleared out my inbox here, just send me a private message with your MSN contact info or post it here. I'll chat with those interested to get a good idea of where to start.

Back