Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C#] Unogames - S8 JP Source Code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello I am looking for the automatic player creation system for season8 pangya JP because the one that dardevil had done does not work, the tables may not be the same? can you help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, WebServer URL is shown error , file is remove by mediafire , can you upload again?
I can't run JP_server.sln , will show error message, not found py_loging, py_auth....etc.

Could you help me check my step?

My step:
1. download Source
2. download Pangya_JP client v983
3. WebServer can't download
4. web server use Servers Files -> S8 Server ->RELEASE SRV2 (inclue SQL and server @Pangya Server Launcher )
5. step4 run success ( connect localhost: port can show register account website)
6. run jpserver.sln in VS -> show error message not found py_loging, py_auth....etc.
7. open ProjectG in JP client , will show string load failed.

I have sent friend invitation on discord, Can I add you on discord?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have the webserver files for this, seems link is dead, also the pak 973 up to 983 file

Also when building these, all seems good but Game Server fails to stay running, final error being "Server Initialized failed, closing the server" then window closes.

Last edited:
Back