• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

C++

In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I downloaded and installed VS.2010 of C++.

I found this thread; http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/0-0000000000000-a-816399/

I don't know why I'm getting this;

Code:
------ Build started: Project: dmod, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
  dmod.cpp
c:\users\farron\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\dmod\dmod\dmod.cpp(11): error C2059: syntax error : 'constant'
c:\users\farron\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\dmod\dmod\dmod.cpp(12): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
c:\users\farron\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\dmod\dmod\dmod.cpp(13): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\users\farron\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\dmod\dmod\dmod.cpp(13): error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I edit some of the coding.

Code:
#include "StdAfx.h"
#include "targetver.h"
#define ZCHARACTER_GETAP 0x00473740
#define ZCHARACTER_GETHP 0x00473730
#define ZCHARACTER 0x00402BA0
#define ZGETGAMECLIENT 0x004ABCC0
#define ZGETGAME 0x004ABDD0
#define ZGAME 0x00672F68
#define GetTargetCharacter 0x00402A30

ZCHARACTER * pCharacter = GetTargetCharacter();
			if( pCharacter != NULL ) 
			{
				int nX = 100;
				int nY = 50;
				char szMsg[128] = { 0, };

sprintf(szMsg, "HP : %d / %d", pCharacter->GetHP(), pCharacter->GetMaxHP());
				pDC->Text(nX, nY, szMsg);

sprintf(szMsg, "AP : %d / %d", pCharacter->GetAP(), pCharacter->GetMaxAP());
				pDC->Text(nX, nY + 50, szMsg);
			}

I pretty much don't know what I'm doing here. I am still learning about to do these C++ language.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's in the first post, Mark. Forgot to say that's the dmod.cpp.

Ok, in that case I suggest you look up some basic C++ tutorials so that you're familiar with the language. There doesn't seem to be a main function of any kind and the addresses you've defined won't do you any good without accompanying class definitions (which you will have to reverse or find yourself).

The specific errors you're getting are because the compiler doesn't expect to just suddenly encounter code. It's got to be in some kind of function first.

Like I said, you should read into some basic tutorials and then try to make a basic DLL of your own, perhaps by following a guide (I think PenguinGuy had a decent one on here that will require basic C++ knowledge).

The better route would be to learn basic C++ and then compile the source as it will be much easier to modify things like this. If you're still attached to 2007 GunZ, there is a version for that floating around.

Upvote 0
Back