Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C4D] Animation render request

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm here to ask any of you to render me something in C4D.
It's a school project I have to take in by Tuesday, so I'd like you to answer this max tomorrow by 12 am.

Reqs:
-High end PC (Like, god like. nah just kidding. please have a quad core and good ammount of RAM)
-Cinema 4D R12 Studio
-Realflow
-Ericsmith Shaders (I provide the DL links if you don't have it)
-Magic Snow by Nitro4D (free at his blog)
-Thrausi by Nitro4D (same as before, free at his blog)
-GSG lightkit and Transform (I provide DL links if you also don't have them)

The video will have 720 frames and all the plugins I might give you the links for are really useful (god like shaders, really).

The video file for this will be huge, please save as an .avi and I'll give you a program and codec to make it lower. (30gb -> 1gb. fair enough :p )
I'd like to have the final video uploaded by Monday's night.

If you are interested in doing this, please reply here.
You will be free to use the project whichever way you might like. (Add smoke when the door from the lab opens, can't make this even heavier).

Thanks in advance,
~Skazz

Last edited:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you didn't come here to help you'd rather not post here...

I wanna have max grade there, that's why I'm doing it.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If no one helps I have the reqs for the PC (I don't have C4D though, I personally use 3DS for all my stuff)
It would take more time than I would like to get everything ready, but if all else fails, I guess I can give you a hand (but as I said, if there is anyone else go with them).

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had to change a bit the project, but I'll give you the full quality one if you can do it.

Thanks a lot ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back