Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 - General Help Thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i know how to change money rate now wait for someone to release a tool for c9d T^T
could u plz tell us how to change it ? :)

and maybe if someone help me with hexing it or at least give me a photo of tool that open c9d even private
i will try to hex it .
what i mean is want to know what is actually contain then start hexing it clearly

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have the same error whit the lan IP, whit the local don't i this is strange.

i have worked with server on hamachi and my friends can connect to my server
to make it pulic change every ip to your public ip except ConnectionDB Ip leave it 127.0.01

i can run game successfully 2 weeks ago but i can't open server cuz i get this error... Someone can help me

View attachment 154752

whats wrong ?
seem to me all clear
that two error about connection refused; because of late connection of auth broker , but later it sucessfully connected
could u show what client message error ?
(better to translate to english if not)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u run the full server ?
does ur character have a guild?
does the guild have house ?

I have the same problem. I already run full server and guild house has been created. Got an error message " can not find guild house server" or something like that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I already run full server and guild house has been created. Got an error message " can not find guild house server" or something like that.
i was having this problem but later i discover that i did not create a house for my guild
any way check if this line are in ur server base config

<Server Param="ServerType=Game ServerNo=2 IP=127.0.0.1 PublicIP=127.0.0.1 TcpPort=10502 ChannelNo=1 GameServerType=GHS MapKey=10 MaxUser=500 Community=1 Auction=1 ChatLog=1 LogServer=1 DataCache=1 LogFile=1 LogConsole=1 LogLevel=8 Autoblock=0 Threshold=0 PcTradeThreshold=0 " />

also check this line in ur starter bat file

start C9GameServer.exe 2

also check if gameserver window of number 2 is running and not closed :)

otherwise these suggestion i really dnt know :)
if it didnt work u should wait someone else who can help u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this?

Fatal error: Call to a member function prepare() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 62

registration... shared by
xlmansox

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to fix this?

Fatal error: Call to a member function prepare() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 62

registration... shared by
xlmansox

use iis or install sql driver for php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use iis or install sql driver for php

downloaded and installed all extension files but still doesnt work :(

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'could not find driver' in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php:8 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php(8): PDO->__construct('sqlsrv:server=P...', 'sa', 'pasddfgdf...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php(3): include_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php on line 8

Back